2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Why can't we go after Monique? Don't we all have eyes? Not now I'm on the phone not now I'm busy ..Sounds like someone a guys been married to for 90 years..

Reactions: Triglav3

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Not if you're the one fucking them (although that's unfortunately absent from this update).

Besides, this update does offer an important life lesson; don't let your dick do the thinking. Just because a hot girl offers you sex doen't mean everything's on the up-and-up. She could be a tranny or a psycho killer, or simply trying to rob you, not to mention the possibility of her having a VD. The MC gets what's coming to him, if you ask me.
what is VD?

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
So other than the obvious calamity of the game going free roam, how's the story shaping up?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
This has probably been asked, but I don't want to sift thru 100 pages to see. After the school was closed and then you go back for the first day I cannot find anything to do and it seems like that is it for content, but there have been many updates since. When I go to the school I can go thru the different rooms, but it seems the only thing I can interact with is the lifeguard by the pool. I can even try going into the girls locker room and the lifeguard will stop me, but that is it. I can't interact with anything in any of the classrooms or cafeteria or library.

Anyone know what I'm supposed to do on the first day back at school? Am I to go somewhere else first? Maybe arrive at a different time?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
As in a few other games the dev had an idea to introduce free roam but it failed miserably. UI is visually nice but functionality is messed up. There is not enough real content for a normal free roam experience, furthermore - there is no quest log that can help the player navigate and it quickly becomes offputting and annoying.
IMHO the best course of action would be to ditch the free roam and return to standard VN format.
The game, in its current state, gets boring quickly and I have no doubt many players (like me) just give up and trash it for good.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes