2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
5 new scenes and 30 animations? Maybe in the entire game. Unpack it and you see a hodge podge of versions, chapters 3-7 apparently and versions 02 and 04, nothing with version 5 called out. Game started well but seems to not even be focusing on the original women as many targets anymore even.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

WhiskeyJack

Apr 19, 2018
guys, i just downloaded from the letsupload mirror. but when i start the game it ends in chapter 3. please help cause i dont want to download 2.something GB if im not sure its gonna work fine...

sofakinhot

Dec 9, 2018
Can't go to the Dark Street in the evening because it says I need to go to the gym. The gym door at home is locked (no matter what day / time it is). I'm stuck. Can't advance.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
In the tags there is futa/trans, but if you open up the genre tab in the description there isn't. so is there futa/trans or not?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
wowow just wowowww! this game is SUCKS!!!! an update to with tiny trans content! really?!!!! and blow with some bitch??!

Reactions: Aris123

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
uys, i just downloaded from the letsupload mirror. but when i start the game it ends in chapter 3. please help cause i dont want to download 2.something GB if im not sure its gonna work fine...
Have to install the incest patch to play beyond chapter 3. and probably need to start over.

In the tags there is futa/trans, but if you open up the genre tab in the description there isn't. so is there futa/trans or not?
Yes, there is.

Reactions: Y2k94

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's part of this latest update.
Well that would explain it.

Also, how the F do you actually do this latest update? I go to the alley at night and it says I need to go to the gym, so I go to the gym at home and run on the treadmill but have absolutely no idea if I'm increasing stats or not. I've done the gym twice a day for 7 days and still can't go to the alley at night. What more does this game want from me?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes