*tries to pass time*
*walks around*
*find nothing*
*pass time again*
*walks around*
*checks menus for hints*
*find no hints*
*this is boring! fuck this game!*

I mean, the VERY LEAST they could do was to have some sort of quest-log, or a way to find out what I can do. There's not even an effective way to get around in this game.
this type of game just confuse with difficult task in short update

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well that would explain it.

Also, how the F do you actually do this latest update? I go to the alley at night and it says I need to go to the gym, so I go to the gym at home and run on the treadmill but have absolutely no idea if I'm increasing stats or not. I've done the gym twice a day for 7 days and still can't go to the alley at night. What more does this game want from me?
Well you've come to the right place my friend. After getting the task from Monique work out Monday morning, Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Remove trans content it sucks!!!!
Not if you're the one fucking them (although that's unfortunately absent from this update).

Besides, this update does offer an important life lesson; don't let your dick do the thinking. Just because a hot girl offers you sex doen't mean everything's on the up-and-up. She could be a tranny or a psycho killer, or simply trying to rob you, not to mention the possibility of her having a VD. The MC gets what's coming to him, if you ask me.

Reactions: Silver

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
So literally no change from the last update. Aaaand not worth playing from the beginning to see if you have to do that instead.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes