2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Now I get why they were fast with the update. It's just updating a character model. :FeelsBadMan:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is different in this Aiko version compared to the other chapter 2
Nothing but a model change and a few words were changed, its the same as last update otherwise.

zhagzhuga

Mar 22, 2018
Kind of disappointed, it's hard for me to get into the game when the MC is just a shallow character only focused on his next perverted action. Even if that's the end goal of most games, I can't stand a one-dimensional MC. There's no story aside from male character desparately wants to bang three chicks he just moved in with. Models & UI looked good for what it's worth but this is a game I would only play by skipping all of the text.

Reactions: Safetydummy

zhagzhuga

Mar 22, 2018
It's only early beginning. I wouldn't judge the game or MC that quickly. There still could be interesting mystery involved. We don't know much yet. But i assuming aunt with Jessica would have all these dirty secrets, judging by their scene.
I'm sure it's a fine game, just not my cup of tea when the MC has the depth of a puddle to me. The guy is just a sheltered virgin with a mind that turns into mush at the sight of attractive women despite having enough of his shit together to get into a "one of the finest universities in the world". The way he talks reeks of desperation and it's like it's his first time interacting with or around women. Twists of My Life does the student MC trope a lot better. Like I said, the renders and UI look great/fine (the text is a little blocky).
IndecentDesires_2018-05-30_15-27-50.png IndecentDesires_2018-05-30_15-28-14.png upload_2018-5-30_15-36-21.png

This is totally my preference, but I wish the story went through a different path. MC arrives in new house, gets aroused by new housemates not used to setting boundaries for male roommate, learns about college parties etc. and moves forward from there.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay.

I've been playing this. While i'll probably come back to it:

MC is a complete douche - i don't really like "being" him.

The black in the beach bar would be vastly improved by the gentle application of two barrels of 12-gauge double-oh buck - one in his crotch, the second to the face.

The black guy's dialog - aside from being repulsively misogynistic - is really, really ridiculous. Is the dev a fan of A.E. van Vogt - all that stuff about his "black destroyer" kept making me think of him.

The overall feel of the game is somewhat nasty - not necessarily in a good way.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't know if it's a generation gap or different lifestyles but I can never get into these kind of games.

I just can't relate to MC's like this at all. They come across as desperate and creepy.

Staring at a girls tits doesn't make you deaf.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm sure it's a fine game, just not my cup of tea when the MC has the depth of a puddle to me. The guy is just a sheltered virgin with a mind that turns into mush at the sight of attractive women despite having enough of his shit together to get into a "one of the finest universities in the world". The way he talks reeks of desperation and it's like it's his first time interacting with or around women. Twists of My Life does the student MC trope a lot better.
I think "sheltered virgin/desperate/perverted MC" is big fetish in itself (it's very popular in japanese novels for example). Sure, he may not be a "statistically normal" person (without confidence, or even bit asocial). But many popular patreon games use a lot worse exaggerated types than that, pretty much creeps as MC. And they're doing just fine. MC doesn't need to be romantic idealist or "generic student" in each and every novel. He can be a dark soul that uses other things in his path (so i don't think player should expect the same vanilla stuff everywhere). But like i said, i can't judge him yet. Maybe after few updates. I'm not sure what Vilelab going for right now, that's all. Be it "many routes for each girl with completely separate fetishes" or MC gonna have some sort of permanent personality through the game. I do like romance in Twists of My Life, but i can like much more hardcore stories at the same time. Also, pretty sure MC still could get into "one of the finest universities in the world" even being sexually frustrated if he's smart enough.

Reactions: UncleVT

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Also, pretty sure MC still could get into "one of the finest universities in the world" even being sexually frustrated if he's smart enough.
MC comes off as a retard every time he opens his mouth or thinks of anything. But I'm an optimist, so maybe as you said he will undergo some sort of complete character change and leave his personality of a plank behind.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm... I don't really care about all that mumbo jumbo guys... Kate & the other women are fuckin' hot & I can't wait for the banging to start!! If the Trevor-Douche helps me to fuck hot babes & wants a spit roast, who am I to argue? :)
(there I go... thinkin' with my dick again... tsk tsk...)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I don't know about you, but if i would be in MC's position, I surely wouldn't want to just talk to these hot chicks or to study with them or whatever ... every normal man would want to bang them asap ...

Reactions: Dilettante

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
...and i forgot to say:

The sisters are off-putting; the blonde is a bitch and the brunette comes across as just weird.

And i wouldn't trust the aunt as far as i could throw her.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The sisters are off-putting; the blonde is a bitch and the brunette comes across as just weird.

And i wouldn't trust the aunt as far as i could throw her.
Don't you know? You just NEED bitchy sister in your life. Anime basically stops being anime if MC doesn't have a bitch as his older or younger sister. Not sure why brunette is weird, but i can't say i trust the aunt one bit either. She's obviously some sort of mafia master-mind in this game. Plotting stuff.

Reactions: xןʞ

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
She's a straight killer.

Gonna hack up Trev-Dog in the back of a car trunk with mom's chef knife after a nice family dinner.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes