2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
She's a straight killer.

Gonna hack up Trev-Dog in the back of a car trunk with mom's chef knife after a nice family dinner.
Oh!! So gonna be a Bar-B-Q in the back yard?? I wonder who will be the first to ask for the dark meat??…………….Lol!!………..……………..Peace!!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Even though Trevor is an typical asshole brute, i honestly don't hate him. I'm sad about situation with Karina (and i hope we still can turn her into decent girl), but for me, he's fairly harmless stupid guy. MC just need to dominate his "bull" personality by beating him up few times (or maybe sleeping with his mom). He's a simple kind. I think having Trevor as resource of alcohol, information and tons of other stuff through the game is not that bad. But who knows what Vilelab's plans is. Maybe the aunt really gonna destroy his ass.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Other than some spelling errors and the hair color for Monique, I like the game so far. I know this isn't the place to add suggestions. I think it would be a good idea to add a game over screen instead of just taking you back to the main menu. It would be cool if you added a way to see a character's stats (Trust/Lust/Hate, etc.), you could add a file in the laptop.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
There's been several games with similar content that have all went under review recently. Somebody might be reporting them.
I checked all my games I follow and find 5 under review ... it must be some reporting scumbag ... hope it will be resolved soon ...

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Played it and liked it for the most part, the writing/translation could use a little work, but it is better then most of the other games on here that are translated. Hope to see some more of those animations and cousins

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes