2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
First time playing. I really enjoy it so far, minus the reading. It's a bit forced to me but it's not horrible.

Sexy characters and art. Looking forward to more.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
All right gave it a try. Forgot to count but I ran into one too many patreon page advertisements and deleted it. This dev is only in it for the money and will try to milk patrons dry. I thought at first it might have some promise but agree with a previous poster that it was too much too fast and not very believable. So I will not be following this game but good luck.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
needs ntr tag so sad all games lately comes with sharing nice other than that short but let down all the same good luck with game i will but not be following it ..taste is taste after all
Why does it need a NTR tag if the Mc isn't with the cousin ??? lil bit confused

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
ltpika said:
Two girls should never count as stealing. It's just set up for a threesome. Besides, being mad at your girl for eating pussy is like being mad at her for eating ice cream. Be nice and she might give you some. :)
Wise words :)

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I assume that a mod will be here soon, this place doesn't like when NTR debates get going.

That being said, it's not ntr. At most it's vouyerism. For it to be NTR the woman either already has to 'belong' to you or at the very least there be some kind of emotional connection in that you want them for more than just sex. And that last part's even debatable

ANYWAY, a little sad at how little content there is for three 'chapters' but also optimistic that these first few chapters get all the foreplay out of the way and then later in the game you're probably fucking at least one girl per chapter. Also going to stick with it because I really like the animation and at this point moving animation is still pretty rare

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes