2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
seems like chapter 3 is out...
i dont think we have a $40 tier patreon here.
Im a $15 tier patreon so i have to wait at least 2 more days.
If we have a $20 tier patreon he should be able to dl the update in 2-3 hours, if im not wrong...

Reactions: ruslan32x

greatbanana

Dec 1, 2017
extremely short chapter, the writing is still horrible (as are the translations) but the images are pretty good.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The only real complaint I have right now is that the dev really needs to chill with the exclamation points.

edit: Then I actually finish it and it's short as fuck

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Extremely short update as some just said...you can go through the update in 5-10 minutes at most.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
DarkWolf2055: Brother, Thanks a lot, and Good Luck for You :):):) And @KiGa thanks for the link, You're the best, Good Luck ;););)

Reactions: KiGa

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
This ending was so abrupt. Also, sadly, no blonde cousin in this update (I don't mind the brunette cousin but I'm not a fan of the asian chick). But, thanks for the link.

Reactions: blahblah25

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Not sure if I should play this or not since it seems to be Chapter 3 only. Chapter 1 is free on Patreon but 2 isn't. Do they need to be played in order to get the full game or does this include all 3 chapters?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
While I liked what I saw (the renders) in this update, I don't think this game is doing very well in building the desire, decent or not. The pace is too fast in my opinion, it's like you meet the girls and 5 minutes later they are happily showing their goodies.

It just feels bland and empty between the sexy scenes with little story or character development to speak of.

Reactions: NotEvenOw

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not sure if I should play this or not since it seems to be Chapter 3 only. Chapter 1 is free on Patreon but 2 isn't. Do they need to be played in order to get the full game or does this include all 3 chapters?
It's all included.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
its not that short of an update. the dev says he works 40+ h a week at a regular job, so you cant complain that its shorter on content compared to other devs.
@Vilelab why are characters saying the name of the person they are talking to in like every sentence ? its really annoying and distracting.

as for the game, it looks nice, music is a nice touch, dialogue can sometimes be weird or even outright stupid. its not awful but its average at best. i think this has awesome potential, especially if the dev continues to grow his financial support and is able to work full time on the game.
my biggest critique would be the writing, it needs improvement, i hope eventually he will be able to afford to hire someone

Reactions: Zontany

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
While I liked what I saw (the renders) in this update, I don't think this game is doing very well in building the desire, decent or not. The pace is too fast in my opinion, it's like you meet the girls and 5 minutes later they are happily showing their goodies.

It just feels bland and empty between the sexy scenes with little story or character development to speak of.
Hmm, starting to sound like 850% of the games coming out lately. Throw out a lot of sex scenes with little story and hope you get some patrons from it. Unfortunately it seems to be a winning formula right now. I much prefer a good story with some sex scenes. That said I will give it a try since all 3 chapters are included.

Reactions: Ronoc19

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Indecent Desires Chapter 3
have fun and please report problems

U

User_130505

The game looked promising, until the creator stuck politics into it.
That made me lose all interest in it, because politics is one of the biggest mood breakers you can put into a story like this.
I highly doubt, even with its other qualities, that I will bother trying later versions of this again.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes