2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
U

User_10739

I rather enjoyed it! Looking forward to the future 3-some...

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
very beautiful pictures. except "Trevor" he looks more like a demon.
:OhMyGoodness:
very beautiful faces and especially hair - great work

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This was a rather small and short update. Good quality though, but at this rate it will take a long time to finish. Part-time projects have a rather abysmal chance of getting build to completion. So pledge support if you want it to get build!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
if you guys really need an image to prove the version, here is the one i used for my android port
main_menu.png
drop it to folder game/gui
create that folder within your installation if it doesn't exist

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
The update is too short. Yes, the graphics are beautiful and there is a little bit of eroticism, but it all does not make sense since it does not contain any promotion of the plot. At all. Only 5 minutes short scenes and the end.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
The update is too short. Yes, the graphics are beautiful and there is a little bit of eroticism, but it all does not make sense since it does not contain any promotion of the plot. At all. Only 5 minutes short scenes and the end.
Thanks i so hate wasting time... :D I'll download something else to past the time :) But... i'll be watching!!!

Reactions: Hadgar

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there going to be any benefit for having Aiko hate you? There's 2 chances to have Aiko hate you already. The first one is during the student orientation and the last one is after the love scene with Aiko and Kate.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes