2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Oct 4, 2017
Is there any hardcore content in the game yet? I've played one too many early-version games that have a lot of buildup and no actual payoff, so I figured I'd ask.

Razael

Mar 14, 2018
Fantastic artwork so far (aside from the weird boob physics at times) and I'm looking forward to future updates. I really hope we have the chance to be a sub to Monique and not just be the dominant blackmailing one there.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Not bad at all, even though there's not much content for now, I really liked it.
Can't wait to see what will happen with Monique in the clinic... well, actually I can't wait to see more of Monique, period.
She's great.

lodi

Oct 17, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Indecent Desires Chapter 3
have fun and please report problems
here is my unofficial android port of Indecent Desires Chapter 3
have fun and please report problems
Thank you sir. I'm a fan now :) do you have any other site where i can find all of your ported games?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you sir. I'm a fan now :) do you have any other site where i can find all of your ported games?
nope, just search here on f95zone

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I was pleased by this game. I didn expect taht pictures will be so good. Definetly they are better than animations. They look so strange. Im waiting for further updates;)

Reactions: crazyfingers87

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
This game was nice surprise. I played through all chapters and i want more;))) I didn't saw some mistakes, but one i could suggest: when i mute all in options i dont want any sound, but game has sounds in movies. This can change in next updates.

D

Deleted member 443783

Hello, can anybody help me? when I download the new versio(chap3) and when i open the game it tell me i chap 2. it's for MAC

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
soo this is chapter 3 and still there is no sex? hmm... love the build up but actually expected a chapter 3 to have at least 1 sex scene.. when do i get to have some naughty time with aunt or the daughters?? not even som fingering or licking... just nothing...

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Hopefully finally with som sex scenes.. i mean i played this but already forgot about it even though it was 3 chapters..

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
@raider_manhc the information is wrong. there are different types of sex in all 3 chapters. if you like a a type of sex and you don't find it in the game it doesn't mean there is no sex. some people may like oral sex, other people may like lesbian sex, some other may like "regular penetration" and some other footjob/handjob and so on ... sooner or later you are going to have all of them in Indecent Desires. We have other priorities at the moment as our patreons voted, and that are: introducing character, advancing the story, creating interface, attributes and so on. Please consider joining us on discord or on patreon to keep one eye on the development and to vote how the game is going to advance...

Regards,
Adrien

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes