2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
@raider_manhc the information is wrong. there are different types of sex in all 3 chapters. if you like a a type of sex and you don't find it in the game it doesn't mean there is no sex. some people may like oral sex, other people may like lesbian sex, some other may like "regular penetration" and some other footjob/handjob and so on ... sooner or later you are going to have all of them in Indecent Desires. We have other priorities at the moment as our patreons voted, and that are: introducing character, advancing the story, creating interface, attributes and so on. Please consider joining us on discord or on patreon to keep one eye on the development and to vote how the game is going to advance...

Regards,
Adrien
iagree! hope u will continue with foot fetish scenes.

Reactions: regicide

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
can´t wait to see sex between Kate and Hero. Or remenber the beach spy scene (The idea from Monique)... between Kate, Monique and Hero :rolleyes:

javac

May 19, 2017
Looking forward to the update, this game is really well rendered, deserves more attention here but I know the developer works long hrs outside of the game.

Reactions: thecleveridiot19191

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Hey guys!

Chapter 4 just got released for $10.

Read here about the navigation + attributes + interface updates that are already implemented in Chapter 4:

Starting with Chapter 5 the game is going to be released in alpha and beta versions. That means around 2 updates/month + the final chapter.

Download the game here:

The game with the full walkthrough can be found here for a $15 subscription:

English and grammar for all 4 chapters got reviewed by one nice guy and starting with Chapter 5 is going to get even better.

Enjoy and let me know what you think when you have time...

P.S.: I think the $15 subscription is worth, if you can afford to support the game, as i create around 5 to 10 UHD or 4K images every month. High quality animation with Monique and Kate is almost ready and will be shared with patrons to celebrate 100 patrons :). Also you can get involved, vote in pools and decide what you want to see first ...

Join us on discord here:

Regards,

Adrien
Vilelab

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Graphics are pretty good , characters although rendered well are a bit stereotypical ( so far )

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes