2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
c'mon man! you should read my first post, only home, elizabeth's house, beach and univ are showing downtown, hospital and the meachnic are not showing on the map btw I'm on the third week of the game the whole second week is rinse and repeat.
Sorry but my English is average and Google Translate is not perfect too.

I found that in Walkthrough (Page 9) :
> Open Clinique : Talk with Monique in the Entrance Hallway.

> Open Downtown : Talk with Monique in her office (Clinique Office). The new location is going to be available even if you accept the "quest“ or not.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.012 Full Fix 1] Vilelab

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.75 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 446 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 429 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
So I am trying to play with the compressed version.at first I added the mod too.but the downtown location crashed whenever I clicked on it while in morning or afternoon, not on evenings. I tried with the compressed without mod but still shows error. Can someone help?
Playing on short-memoried android

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
same place as where mc bought ladies thing for mon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not bad update but was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too short.
okay, have you talked to mon at hospital?

talk to mon at hospital, talk to trevor (same day or next day) and story advances.
Sorry but my English is average and Google Translate is not perfect too.

I found that in Walkthrough (Page 9) :
> Open Clinique : Talk with Monique in the Entrance Hallway.

> Open Downtown : Talk with Monique in her office (Clinique Office). The new location is going to be available even if you accept the "quest“ or not.
There is no hospital, garage, downtown on my map and I'm in third week of the game maybe this is because of the compressed version I should try the original version instead

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No for harem or avoidable NTR or both?
Looks like for both. Ntr is unavoidable and interactions with girls is only through blackmail which can be only used once with one girl, affection stats and others seem to be superfluous. Besides to find the content you have to follow WT to the letter and do some things at exact right times in a specified period.

To me due to choices dev this game turned from one of the most promising games to an example of one of the worst developed games and unfun games to play I have ever seen and that is not cause it turned into a sandbox, but cause what the dev did with that sandbox and made game completely blackmail based while making all main women unlikable in the process.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is no hospital, garage, downtown on my map and I'm in third week of the game maybe this is because of the compressed version I should try the original version instead
or try reading walkthrough (and start new game just in case).

No for harem or avoidable NTR or both?
harem: possible but remains to be seen.
ntr: not that avoidable, happens even if mc doesn't watch it.

Besides to find the content you have to follow WT to the letter and do some things at exact right times in a specified period.
yea besides getting that friking gun.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
This game need to add Futa/Trans off/on opinion. Also walkthrough need to improve or add hints or guide in cellphone.

Reactions: caddes35

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game need to add Futa/Trans off/on opinion. Also walkthrough need to improve or add hints or guide in cellphone.
yea if dev keeps making walkthrough which isn't that easy to follow and futa/gaysex prolly won't be possible turn off/on since dev likes to "surprise" players.

i am 100% with u .. specially the hints very important .
yea if current trend of wt continues but don't see it happening.

나는 그들에게도 섹스 옵션이 있었으면 좋겠다.
if you are looking for translation then try on other thread where translations are requested, if not then state your request with plain english.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes