2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
could you upload it?
I never upload the file so any tip? I will upload my game folder since I already delete game mod folder. I just realized that mod link already delete the download link. I need to check everything before answering. I guess I was lucky to download before it stop.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I dl'd it originally and intended to use it but didn't use it, luckily didn't delete it alongside of rest game related packs.
Wise choice but actually the mod do not do anything in beginning until you get to the point where you do free roam.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
why do i stuck in my room? i cannot go to any in-house location...like game suggests that i should do something else first (and i did everything - shower, jerking)

k managed to do so after some nap
---
i encounter tons crashes... though i use cheat mode as well, so cannot point fingers (but i havenot abused it...like added some money and couple of extra points to gials' obedience)
downtown shop at evening?night? - exception occured/crash
some gial at evening?night? - exception occured/crash
monique room weekend afternoon - exception occured/crash
main area at some time - exception occured/crash

---
i somehow lost all previously opened locations (besides the house, which was not available before...so it could be that i should do something in house first)...
though at tuesday i goot uni locaion opened ... (and beach is also available...hm...but NO downtown-clinuqe-workshop-street)
---
no photo and camvid gallery-saves?

Last edited:
Reactions: caddes35

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
People is crazy. Throwing such a wide net with this NTR hysteria. I avoid games with NTR, because I'm not into that sort of stuff. But I don't see what happen (so far) in this game as any NTR. Maybe because I read the text and not just looking at the pictures? idk... What happens in this scene is more in line of rape'ish forced sex... But it's also a result of desperation.
You can have rape AND ntr. Actually, they tend to go together. If your love interest has sexual activity with someone else, it's ntr, adding rape just makes people even more pissed off.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
do anyone have saves...starting from ~ 0.07 ~ NEW SCENE: Buy blunt from Trevor
caz due to some bug i LOST early-game locations ( trevors shop, downtown, street)

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes