2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do anyone have saves...starting from ~ 0.07 ~ NEW SCENE: Buy blunt from Trevor
caz due to some bug i LOST early-game locations ( trevors shop, downtown, street)
well if you just restart you will have played available content thru in hr or 2.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Damn... wish I read the rest of these comments. I thought I just got stuck! Turns out there's just not a lot happening yet. Guess I'll wait.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry, no earlier saves. If you're looking for the solution though, you buy the blunt and go talk to the girl in the university cafeteria.

Honestly though, there's really not much in this game yet. At the same time, feels like it's been out forever.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think mostly i reluctant to restart caz things progressed slowly...either a lot of time skipping or due to 1-2s delays between actions/relocations ( dont remember if the latter was present)...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tnx captain obvious : D but due to some bug i dont have early on locations! that is why i need someones save!
there are several saves posted to this thread.

like i said there's not that much content that you wouldn't finish it quickly.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
why do i stuck in my room? i cannot go to any in-house location...like game suggests that i should do something else first (and i did everything - shower, jerking)

k managed to do so after some nap
---
i encounter tons crashes... though i use cheat mode as well, so cannot point fingers (but i havenot abused it...like added some money and couple of extra points to gials' obedience)
downtown shop at evening?night? - exception occured/crash
some gial at evening?night? - exception occured/crash
monique room weekend afternoon - exception occured/crash
main area at some time - exception occured/crash

---
i somehow lost all previously opened locations (besides the house, which was not available before...so it could be that i should do something in house first)...
though at tuesday i goot uni locaion opened ... (and beach is also available...hm...but NO downtown-clinuqe-workshop-street)
---
no photo and camvid gallery-saves?
I had similar situation and turn out I have v.12 alpha. On front page, it had v.12 fix so check files. If you have alpha files then uninstall the game and download the new one.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I had similar situation and turn out I have v.12 alpha. On front page, it had v.12 fix so check files. If you have alpha files then uninstall the game and download the new one.
confusing....do i need that fix file...or not? well just files didnot help ...maybe will wait until game progresses....

Last edited:

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
maybe someday I will play it when someone writes a specific walkthrough ... following this, I am spinning in a circle and I can't do anything ... "I've been overthrown" for over four months of the game and all the time I can't enter the forbidden district at night because " I still have to train "and for the last two months I train 2 times a day ... there is nowhere to gain points of obedience and depravity on the ladies ... so either I do something wrong (although I follow the walkthrough) or the walkthrough (game?) nothing ... sorry for my english but it's not my language and i use "google translator"

Reactions: Dizzy_14

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
robas147 you need gun (if you somehow managed to meet reqs for that then trevor sells it) to enter dark alley during night and you need to train thrice a week (1-2 weeks) monday morning, wed afternoon and friday morning.

goatboy23 dl and install hotfix.

and yes walkthrough is 1 big pile of s...........

Sep 25, 2017
Well, this game has me running in circle, searching for what the fuck to do to open area. I can't even open the clinique. I've tried talking to Mon in the entrance hallway and all I get is some random chat and she's going out with friends. And she is only there on SUNDAY MORNING. so I don't know what I'm doing wrong but this game has some serious issues.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I'm going to do you one better and ask what the 0.13 update contains. Because if it's bug fixes and 2 new scenes then... no one here should care and I would recommend just waiting on the next update.

Indecent Desires - the Game - v.013 + Walkthrough released on patreon and subscribestar. Enjoy!

1 new scenes
200+ HD images
4+ HD animation
2 New Characters
I haven't played it yet but that preview on the post looks like I ought to...

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes