2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Fission Mailed

Believe me. There's really not too much inside this game yet. Does it have tons of potential though? Absolutely. I look forward to the day I can jerk it to this game for 24 hours straight just finding more and more content.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
answered few times but here it is once more: jet skiing with mon.
Full version 12 has 7 scenes and 3 mini scenes so all this scenes with only jet skii with Mon? And I want to know like with which characters we have this scenes in update

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Full version 12 has 7 scenes and 3 mini scenes so all this scenes with only jet skii with Mon? And I want to know like with which characters we have this scenes in update
Well two new characters and without having played it or intention to play unless a lot changes (well I can hope, but not expect it :p), my bet would be prostitute 3 and prostitute 4.

Reactions: Jay 7676

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
I'm going to do you one better and ask what the 0.13 update contains. Because if it's bug fixes and 2 new scenes then... no one here should care and I would recommend just waiting on the next update.
Ik what's in it I'm just desperate none of my games have been updated in awhile so might as well play out the 1 scene here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well most of scenes are mon related and what's more no idea (no walkthrough so finding those isn't that easy since no clue what and where).

ZanderZero

Aug 19, 2020
regarding the sleep fuck with sarah , i drank with her in the evening and when i try to go at night, it says "if i only drank with her and wont let me play the scene.
am i doing something wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
regarding the sleep fuck with sarah , i drank with her in the evening and when i try to go at night, it says "if i only drank with her and wont let me play the scene.
am i doing something wrong?
nope, it's not implemented yet.

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
O.k., my biggest frustration is that most games at least tell you "no new content" or there is some form of ability to tell you have reached the end of content.

THIS GAME? NOPE! I believe I have reached the end of the line?

Sarah: Unlocked all sleeping features except sex. Last scene was in the Sauna. Aiko is going to blow some old dude but hasn't yet. Finished all drinking conversations. Only option that is incomplete, blackmail during evening (she's in bed).

Kate: Went shopping, finished weekend pool conversations, finished all drinking conversations, and all sleeping scenes unlocked except sex. No new or incomplete dialogue options.

Monique: went shopping, finished poolside conversation, completed all drinking conversations, all sleeping scenes unlocked (except for sex), and finished clinic tasks as well. Only option is to black mail in room (evening).

Aiko: completed home visits x2 (pool & tub), blackmail BJ, and toilet Karina blackmail scene. Only dialogue option is in school, black mail (fuck kate), she is no longer in house during the day.

Jessica: ????? (Nothing but the scenes but with Sara), a little lost with where to go with her?

Karina: had stall/blunt sex and black mailed Aiko. No further options in the cafeteria.

Elizabeth: Tried both routes (sex/Affection stop kissing), she is not home Saturday afternoon, and hospital interactions end in "not right now".

Trevor: Sells me blunts and the gun. Nothing new.

Dark Street: Begrudgingly completed Chloee sodomy on MC for the sake of verifying all options/routes.

Train Bimbo: Forgot name, completed full route, lotion/blunt , now repeats.

***Looking at items available, what is Aikos apartment key for? Also, I am getting a error when attempting to purchase the wrench, does that unlock additional content with Gia?***

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 012-Patched APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anony79

monique: she has jet skiing event besides mc massaging her at beach
aiko: you need gun for that bj to old dude
kate: mc will fuck her if decides to blackmail aiko and for that you need key for aiko's apartment and then you go there on thursday afternoon after that nothing
karina: yea no more content with her
jessica: that's it
elizabeth: same
bimbo: her content ends after mc has fucked her and mon caught them
gia: wrench unlocks beach day with her but that's it

andyaj

Jun 10, 2017

Preview ver. 013 Alpha: 1 new scenes / 200+ HD images / 4+ HD animation / 2 new characters

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
Anony79

monique: she has jet skiing event besides mc massaging her at beach
aiko: you need gun for that bj to old dude
kate: mc will fuck her if decides to blackmail aiko and for that you need key for aiko's apartment and then you go there on thursday afternoon after that nothing
karina: yea no more content with her
jessica: that's it
elizabeth: same
bimbo: her content ends after mc has fucked her and mon caught them
gia: wrench unlocks beach day with her but that's it
Thanks for the response, any tips on what triggers Aiko event? Also, her house hasn't appeared on my map yet.

Also, the Monique scene you mentioned, where/when is that?

Thanks again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the response, any tips on what triggers Aiko event? Also, her house hasn't appeared on my map yet.

Also, the Monique scene you mentioned, where/when is that?

Thanks again.
which aiko scene? bj to old dude you need to hear aunt's plans and then get gun from trevor and then on correct day and time witness it happening (check walkthrough for full details). blackmail option opens up after that talking with that weird girl at school.

which mon scene? massaging on beach after she has caught you banging that train girl (after few meets) and jet skiing is at end of update.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Guys can u help me with this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'navigation/Downtown/day/bg.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Downtown/day/bg.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "mainevents.rpyc", line 848, in script call
File "rooms.rpyc", line 330, in script
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\IndecentDesires-theGamev012-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Downtown/day/bg.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Indecent Desires theGamev012
Mon Oct 26 13:56:02 2020

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes