2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am having trouble buying the spy cams. It comes up as $20 Chocolate every time I scroll over to purchase it. I was only able to et just one despite having cash to buy lots.
Any idea why this is?
Also, I am playing the Mac Alpha version. Could this be why?
don't need more than 1 cam as of 0.12 hotfix 1. you can try updating mac version by copying pc version's \game-folder to mac version's folder.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Is it possible to do the blackmail Aiko (Fuck Kate) path and do the Blackmail Sarah at Night path?
It should be shouldnt it since u still have the picture od Aiko, Sarah and Alexander? I by accident started Sarah at night blowjob and had the chance to go further but didnt do it and just came before she woke up because I wanted to do the Blackmail Aiko path first. But now whenever I go to Sarah at Night I dont have the option to go further so that she wakes up.

So was it only a 1 time chance to do it and I fucked it up by not choosing to go further or was it because I started Blackmail Aiko path? But then again I still should have the picture to blackmail Sarah as well or not? Aiko only asked to delete the pic of her with the MC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So was it only a 1 time chance to do it and I fucked it up by not choosing to go further or was it because I started Blackmail Aiko path? But then again I still should have the picture to blackmail Sarah as well or not? Aiko only asked to delete the pic of her with the MC.
if you start aiko and kate bm path then mc will have to delete that pic, not sure if on sarah bm path mc dels pic too.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
if you start aiko and kate bm path then mc will have to delete that pic, not sure if on sarah bm path mc dels pic too.

Yes Sarah will delete it right away herself thats why I wanted to try Aikos path first. And she actually only deleted the blowjob in toilet picture, or not? Thats why u were able to blackmail her further (with the blowjob Alexander/Aiko/Sarah picture) to fuck Kate. But I cant start Sarah Blackmail path now. So that blackmail night path closes the moment u start Aiko blackmail path or what? It wouldnt make much sense.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Is it possible to do the blackmail Aiko (Fuck Kate) path and do the Blackmail Sarah at Night path?
It should be shouldnt it since u still have the picture od Aiko, Sarah and Alexander? I by accident started Sarah at night blowjob and had the chance to go further but didnt do it and just came before she woke up because I wanted to do the Blackmail Aiko path first. But now whenever I go to Sarah at Night I dont have the option to go further so that she wakes up.

It seems like you need to choose something one way

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't wanna check that awful wt so let's just assume that choosing 1 bm path closes other bm path.

Reactions: Jenzi800

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
I really dont know. At first I thought there are 2 routes in total the affection/nice path and a blackmail path. Thats why i have 2 saves but even if u are on the nice path u kind of have to start a blackmail path anyway to somehow move forward but u kind of cant start all of them because they even block eachother... You would need like 10 saves to play all the content, thats kind of really messed up. So u basically cant play a full blackmail path and u cant play a full nice path...

Reactions: Jenzi800

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
r
I tried 7zip as well as Winrar and I get this error with them
The files are broken/corrupted
possiblly got fucked during uploading or something
Which version U downloaded
compressed or full?
if U got the compressed one
so try full
or try to download it from another website like fapnation or gamecax

Reactions: Feedme 12

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm getting an error when I extract this game.
I downloaded it from mega.
I tried 7zip as well as Winrar and I get this error with them
if thats the only game giving you trouble extracting it (in your usual place/E), you should try to download it from other link (nopy is pretty fast), or try compressed/smaller version, as suggested already.

Reactions: Feedme 12

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
2 bis, mon is straight, crazy girl is just weird, train girl is straight too, aunt and her friend are just bicurious and mechanic girl is mostly lesbian (atm).
Do we know for a fact Kate & Aiko are bi? So far they seem pretty much only interested in each other regardless how much affection & lust we earn with them. I'll be honest I had hoped by now we would be with Kate or Monique considering how much we go out of our way to spend time and money on them. I don't want to have to rely on blackmail to get anywhere with any of the girls.

So anyone else still think this will eventually go the wincest relationship route? Not too optimistic we will join the Kate x Aiko ship, Monique doesn't seem like she's remotely interested in anyone sexually and only seems to like teasing us, and Sarah is more interested in her illegal activities and fooling around with Aiko & Jessica on the side despite how sexually frustrated she claims to be. I gotta say, so far Elizabeth is the only one remotely keeping me interested in playing an incest game without any actual incest, lol.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes