2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Crimsonfiend76

1. no we don't lnow but lookslike it.
2. not that incestious since k, m and s aren't that closely related to mc.
3. m is bit interested about mc atm but after they survive on "shipwreck" we'll see how it goes.
4. s, e and rest we'll see how it develops (when new version gets here).

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Crimsonfiend76

1. no we don't lnow but lookslike it.
2. not that incestious since k, m and s aren't that closely related to mc.
3. m is bit interested about mc atm but after they survive on "shipwreck" we'll see how it goes.
4. s, e and rest we'll see how it develops (when new version gets here).
Thanks for the heads up. When you say, looks like it, do you mean they are both lesbians only and we have to blackmail them just to have sex with them, or they may actually be bi?. So far, I would say Aikois more open to us due to the afternoon pool scene.
Technically, K,M, and S are still blood related, just not directly, but I get what you mean. As far as that last part about M, that’s interesting, I kinda started to give up playing around Mindy’s first beach visit, after Gia’s quest, both Kate and Monique’s shopping event,and getting all three buzzed on booze. I know I still need to see Aiko, Alexander, and Sarah scene since that’s connected to the main story.

I may go back after an update if we have an actual chance with either Monique or Sarah, without blackmail. I’d love to be proved wrong but I just don’t see Kate becoming a realistic love interest.

finally, anyone have any interesting theories on just happened in the past to cause our aunt to have a grudge against our mom to where 18 years go by with no contact between them until we come along and go live withSarah to attend school and not live in a dorm?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is more open to us due to the afternoon pool scene.

I may go back after an update if we have an actual chance with either without blackmail.

finally, anyone have any interesting theories on just happened in the past to cause our aunt to have a grudge against our mom to where 18 years go by with no contact between them.
she is bit cold towards mc at school (before bm and even more after bm).

doubt there are more bm than bming girls (mc bming them, they will/might bm mc).

it'll be revealed eventually.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
in these VNs, I really like the corruption angle (depending on how much of a slow burn it is), but resorting to blackmail to me is the same as non-consensual and a complete turn off.

Hopefully we’ll be rewarded with a less forced more honest route trying to win them over. Gotta admit it was pretty satisfying screwing over Trevor first by destroying his chances with Monique and then later by hooking up with Jessica.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I liked this game until it turned into a sandbox. Then it was total cancer. Shame, since I loved the characters, especially the blonde. Spicy dominatrix girl, it would be enjoyable to pursue her route. But I cannot torture myself with this sandbox.

I hope someone creates a mod and disables the sandbox in future or the Dev comes to his senses and reverts this shit. No way I'm continue otherwise. Shame.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I liked this game until it turned into a sandbox. Then it was total cancer. Shame, since I loved the characters, especially the blonde. Spicy dominatrix girl, it would be enjoyable to pursue her route. But I cannot torture myself with this sandbox.

I hope someone creates a mod and disables the sandbox in future or the Dev comes to his senses and reverts this shit. No way I'm continue otherwise. Shame.
Yeah I've come to hate most sandbox games in general, especially when there is no clear hint system in place to fall back on to make sure I don’t miss anything. I probably will keep playing this despite being a sandbox for at least another update or two. Premise started off strong, but just not feeling the direction and interactions with Kate, Monique and Sarah. So far just feels like a grind to get any positive reaction from cute, sexy Kate, smoking hot Monique and milfy Sarah, wished the game was a little more linear to make it easier to focus on advancing the story instead of wasting too much time during the week on side characters.

Right now it just feels like it’s frustratingly easy to miss out on content, that said, most of the girls, including the main three are too hot to completely walk away from. On a side note, Please tell me there is an actual romance path with Kate (I know, unlikely so far, but hoping for a Monique and Sarah route that doesn’t include blackmailing them. In fact I wish there was an option to help Aunt Sarah out and join her with her Illegal activities as a quicker way to prove our loyalty and get in her pants.

It's a really slow burn in developing our relationships to the main 3, but as long as there is still a chance with at least 2/3 girls, then I am not ready to walk away completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: gottogo1234

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I just released Indecent Desires ver. 013.

What we added in this version:

3 new scenes / 350+ HD images / 22+ HD animation / 2 New Characters

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes