2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The new monique content I unlocked is pure shit, maybe it has more. Trevor you can work for him but it's not really triggering.

Gtogtz

Dec 27, 2017
Only 3 new scenes... but 350+ images? Not sure what to think about that. For all we know, could be like 115 images per new scene and 5 new images that have to do with random non-sexual stuff. My gut is telling me to wait a little longer.

Wait about 10 updates.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
When will this be made VN? I no longer just want to load this sandbox and look for what where and when. I prefer to go to other VN games where there is no need to spend the whole evening looking for something new.

SplashCC

Aug 8, 2017
When I see "2 new characters" I simply assume more blueballing on primary characters. This has to be one of the worst examples of a game where updates are designed to keep people on the hook rather than advance the story.
Exactly! Its the "lets waste development time on this thing noone gives a shit" mentality. I'm betting that if you go talk to the main characters in their room all the options available are YET to be implemented. But at least we have a new whatsherface that you can pay to get a bj or smthing. :rolleyes:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
the sock puppets seems to be lively today :ROFLMAO:

Each time this game get a update, you get the usual crying about when it will be changed to a VN, quest logs and so forth. Of course disregard everything the dev said. Maybe if sub to his patreon and keep bombard him with feedback there you get changes you want? Meanwhile why not just ignore games you don't like and focus on those you do? Not like there is a lack of games/VN's around these parts.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.013] [Vilelab] - Original Size: 3.05 GB

Download Win,Linux (405MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (389MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Sooooo. Tell me we atleast do something with monique in this update? If we cant bang her yet ..atleast something ehehehe..

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes