2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is a game that has very serious potential, but so much of it gets squandered away needlessly.

The game does have some redeeming qualities. The renders are nice, the story is somewhat original, the english is good enough to read, and there is a fair amount of choices.

That being said the game is not living up to it's potential.

I think the game has been alienating it's potential fanbase based on 3 major things.

1) Shifting from Visual Novel to Sandbox & the sandbox being broken with no hint system.

NEVER has a visual novel been made more enjoyable for the player by making it into a sandbox. Not once ever in the history of adult games. A visual novel can put you on the rails and get you from A to B in a much more efficient effective and less tedious way. The concept of "Free Roam" is garbage because the cage you are put in will inevitably be full of emptiness and banality.

The ONLY type of adult game that could possibly benefit from having a "Sandbox" feature is a "Trainer" type game. Visual Novels are destroyed by the sandbox function as it's often executed poorly. Even a more popular game with a fully functional sandbox element that works correctly like "Being A Dik" would be better as a raw visual novel without the sandbox elements included. Being a Dik is popular in spite of it's sand box features not because of them.

2) Unavoidable NTR

Seriously? NTR is like the most controversial kink by far. To add it brings some controversy and to add it as an unavoidable thing brings the rage. You shouldn't build a game as non ntr then add unavoidable NTR later on for shits and giggles.

3) Walkthrough Needed

If you want to play this without a walkthrough... I got two words for you. "Good Luck"

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
sandbox is such a garbage waste of time that detracts from what could otherwise be interesting.

then to top that off with not even a hint of when and were to find new "content", what a joke.

arym75

Apr 25, 2020
Anyone have a save file for the end of 0.12? I had one but I deleted it by accident and I'd rather not go through the grinding again.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
This game is a game that has very serious potential, but so much of it gets squandered away needlessly.

The game does have some redeeming qualities. The renders are nice, the story is somewhat original, the english is good enough to read, and there is a fair amount of choices.

I think the game has been alienating it's potential fanbase based on 3 major things.

1) Shifting from Visual Novel to Sandbox & the sandbox being broken with no hint system.
2) Unavoidable NTR
3) Walkthrough Needed
Mate, it's exactly why i stop playing this came, well mostly because of point 1 , because you don't need a walkthrough in a VN and point 2, well i stopped before the NTR thing came in, but yeah, this game had so much potential in the beginning, loved it a lot, but at each update, this game lost a bit of it soul and from what i can read now, it's seem like it's almost a soulless game.

Reactions: pappypop

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

NEVER has a visual novel been made more enjoyable for the player by making it into a sandbox. Not once ever in the history of adult games. A visual novel can put you on the rails and get you from A to B in a much more efficient effective and less tedious way. The concept of "Free Roam" is garbage because the cage you are put in will inevitably be full of emptiness and banality.

The ONLY type of adult game that could possibly benefit from having a "Sandbox" feature is a "Trainer" type game. Visual Novels are destroyed by the sandbox function as it's often executed poorly. Even a more popular game with a fully functional sandbox element that works correctly like "Being A Dik" would be better as a raw visual novel without the sandbox elements included. Being a Dik is popular in spite of it's sand box features not because of them.

2) Unavoidable NTR

Seriously? NTR is like the most controversial kink by far. To add it brings some controversy and to add it as an unavoidable thing brings the rage. You shouldn't build a game as non ntr then add unavoidable NTR later on for shits and giggles.

3) Walkthrough Needed

If you want to play this without a walkthrough... I got two words for you. "Good Luck"
If your game featured NTR from the start, and people complain and gripe about it, they’re trolling at that point. However, if you’re playing a game for years and the game out of no where forces NTR and or rape content on you then how do you expect the regulars to respond or act?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

2) Unavoidable NTR

3) Walkthrough Needed

The "rape" scene, is a story mcguffin. It's not a "hey lets cuck the protag at every corner". The dude involved in the scene end up dead. To the people that cry NTR over this, do you actually pay attention to the story? Or just keep clicking to find lewd scenes?

Sandbox Vs on the rails VN.. It's a preference, some people like it, other hate it. If you hate something stay away from it? Should be simple right? Sandbox games comes into fruition once the sandbox been filled with content, but with "work in progress" games that is always a issue. You spend more time looking for the new content than you would with a typical VN where you get spoon feed with no effort needed.

Majority of games out there that need walkthrough's, is fan made. Just because some games might have a compass with a marker saying "go here for content" doesn't make it a standard. The difference between playing an game and reading a VN I suppose. If you feel defeated you can't get content served right in your face without any effort then games such as this is not for you, quite simple really. In the developer notes in the OP, the creator touches on the navigation system and peoples need for walkthrough, and how he working on make changes. As with most cases people at large ignore anything found in the OP.

When I see people with "game dev" tags criticize other creators works I get curious on their own merits. So far this game isn't abandoned at least... It's a bit like throw stones in a glasshouse...

Last edited:

waylander48

Jul 29, 2020
Very poor game. You just kick around a map without a clue of what to do. No hints of what to do at all.

I went to the town at night and all my money was stolen. That is fine but who carries 97k in their wallet lol lol lol. I can see some of it being stolen, like, as much as you can fit in a wallet.

Being in the house, you just walk around each room and you have nothing to do. You can have a drink with one of them in the evening and visit them at night after the drink, but it will tell you it is too risky to do something and say if only you had a drink?!?!?!

Going to the mechanic and asking for work, he tells you he has put the feeders out and to come back in a few days. I went back every day for over a week just to be told the same thing over and over.

At school I blackmailed Aiko. I was meant to meet in the womens toilet. I completely forgot on which day (my bad) but you cannot go back to a character to reaffirm the day, so, I went back to school every day/afternoon for a week, went to the toilets and.........nothing

So effectively it sets up for something to happen, but ultimately nothing does.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
"Rape =/= NTR"

When I see people with "game dev" tags criticize other creators works I get curious on their own merits. So far this game isn't abandoned at least... It's a bit like throw stones in a glasshouse...
Since you brought up me and my game development I may as well tell some of the story behind that since you already dragged it off-topic:

Game Developers going into other developers threads to give feedback is extremely helpful for the developer getting the feedback. Unlike all other types of feedback game developers have actually got down in the dirt and worked on games. Even if they shit all over the game they are doing the other developer a solid as it's often an expert opinion. I don't say what I say to be a dick. I say it to suggest ways to improve the game and the popularity of my aforementioned comment would indicate that the players in this thread are in strong agreement.

Moving on...

My first game was "The Home". When I abandoned it zero petreon supporters were screwed over as I never made a patreon account for that game in the first place as it was a "Passion Project" for fun.

The renders from my first game "The Home" were all from second life. In second life I had a home and I shot all of the game inside my home in second life. I shared my second life home of a few years with a real life friend that had some real life problems. That real life friend did something stupid and died of a heroine overdose. That real life friend was also one of the main characters in my story. My friend owned the land, but I was renting off of them. After they died they stopped paying and that land went bye bye.

So at this point I was put into a position where I had two options.

Option 1:
-Buy some new land on second life.
-Buy the hair and skin shape ect of my dead friend and create a duplicate account of a dead person as my puppet
-Rebuild the home over again with every piece of furniture in every spot to the inch all at perfect angles
-Continue working on a game with drug elements that was made with a little help from someone who died of a drug overdose

Option 2: Work on a different project instead in collaboration

As for the throwing stones from a glasshouse... Give it a month or two I have been working in collaboration on a much better project with a talented daz artist that I'm pretty sure is going to be very popular.

Peace

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port :
Indecent Desires v0.012 Full Fix Gallery+cheat MOD(449.73MB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Special thanks 'IAmAB's and 'ducharpentu' for their gallery and cheat MOD

if you find any errors, you can report me at here-
[/QUOTE
Here is my unofficial android port :
Indecent Desires v0.012 Full Fix Gallery+cheat MOD(449.73MB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Special thanks 'IAmAB's and 'ducharpentu' for their gallery and cheat MOD

if you find any errors, you can report me at here-
Hey!!
Could u, by any chance, be able to port/update this version of Indecent Desires from v.012, to v0.013???
If it's not to much!!?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes