2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Alot of complaints about aimless sandbox. But, is this really still true? Dev says he's revamped the event triggers to a sequential format. Has this made playing now a fluid experience? Or does the player still struggle to find the next event?

Sandboxes are so easy to get wrong. And VileLab did a poor job at structuring the play flow for the players. But he claims to have heard the criticism and changed the game. So, have people who still rail against the game played the new version?

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Alot of complaints about aimless sandbox. But, is this really still true? Dev says he's revamped the event triggers to a sequential format. Has this made playing now a fluid experience? Or does the player still struggle to find the next event?
Still the same shitty sandbox that is unplayable without walkthrough.

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
that’s what work with trevor he tells me to come back in several days my when I come back 3-5 days after he tells me to come back in several days I don’t understand .

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
A maid is forced to have sex with an old man (just Infront of mc who is holding a gun!!. & He does nothing other than just hiding).
thats a old scene doe he killed the old man doe and it was not monique so its ok for me atleast

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes