2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Since you brought up me and my game development I may as well tell some of the story behind that since you already dragged it off-topic:

Game Developers going into other developers threads to give feedback is extremely helpful for the developer getting the feedback. Unlike all other types of feedback game developers have actually got down in the dirt and worked on games. Even if they shit all over the game they are doing the other developer a solid as it's often an expert opinion. I don't say what I say to be a dick. I say it to suggest ways to improve the game and the popularity of my aforementioned comment would indicate that the players in this thread are in strong agreement.
That works well in a thread where you have the actual creator interact with the thread and its participants. There is no dialogue going on here, whatever critics and loud voices just come across as angry old man shouting into the void. Creating a game and have a game dev tag doesn't make anyone a expert at anything. If people genuine interested in give feedback and enter a dialogue with the creator they need to go where the creator is. The typical "x, v & z sucks because reasons", is not useful feedback though.

I just said you shouldn't throw stones in a glasshouse. Which by no means drag something off topic. It did trigger you to justify and defend though, which did...

Stating something will be very popular is your opinion and not necessary the reaction you get. Sometimes being humble is the better option imho, and just let your work speak for itself. The fall from "high expectations", can turn into a faceplant.

Creating adult games of this nature with Patreon, Subscribestar etc as monetizing platform is a work in progress. The creation is at the discretion of the creator. It's not set in stone from the get go, things will change as the work progress. There been a plethora of games recently that got redone, had makeovers etc. People cry about tags that pop up that wasn't there from the start, or changes to game engines, world building, lack of lewd content and just about anything else possible.

I have pledged to games in the past that took a u-turn from what I expected and I pulled pledge. I didn't cry and bitch about it, sometimes the spoon just not there. Games I download for "free" I see no reason to keep bitch and complain about it, because I have nothing invested in them. Many of these games you see the same people show up with new updates and keep bitch and moan about the same over and over as it would magically give them what they want.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
That works well in a thread where you have the actual creator interact with the thread and its participants. There is no dialogue going on here, whatever critics and loud voices just come across as angry old man shouting into the void. Creating a game and have a game dev tag doesn't make anyone a expert at anything. If people genuine interested in give feedback and enter a dialogue with the creator they need to go where the creator is. The typical "x, v & z sucks because reasons", is not useful feedback though.

I just said you shouldn't throw stones in a glasshouse. Which by no means drag something off topic. It did trigger you to justify and defend though, which did...

Stating something will be very popular is your opinion and not necessary the reaction you get. Sometimes being humble is the better option imho, and just let your work speak for itself. The fall from "high expectations", can turn into a faceplant.

Creating adult games of this nature with Patreon, Subscribestar etc as monetizing platform is a work in progress. The creation is at the discretion of the creator. It's not set in stone from the get go, things will change as the work progress. There been a plethora of games recently that got redone, had makeovers etc. People cry about tags that pop up that wasn't there from the start, or changes to game engines, world building, lack of lewd content and just about anything else possible.

I have pledged to games in the past that took a u-turn from what I expected and I pulled pledge. I didn't cry and bitch about it, sometimes the spoon just not there. Games I download for "free" I see no reason to keep bitch and complain about it, because I have nothing invested in them. Many of these games you see the same people show up with new updates and keep bitch and moan about the same over and over as it would magically give them what they want.
I explain everything perfectly say peace, then you drag me right back in... Sheesh alright last comment from me because I'm coding some shit taking a little break though;

If game developers are not experts on game development then who are in your opinion? Are fishermen not experts in fishing, and chefs not experts in cooking in your opinion as well?

As for the developer of this game not taking an active role in the thread. Well, there is no real way to know for sure. Some developers do this thing called "lurking" where they read what people say but don't respond to anything. Someone not commenting on something does not mean they have not read what was said. The vast majority of people in any given thread on any given forum will be a lurker in the thread. Even people who are active on the forums like yourself I'm sure have read far more threads and comments than they have commented on.

You are correct in that it may behoove the developer of this game to be more visibly active in this thread and for developers in general to be a more active presence in their game threads. However, there are so many hours in a day and some choose to not do that because they value their time elsewhere or simply don't care.

Offering an explanation =/= Being Triggered

I have remained calm and level headed the entire time here. Typically a "triggered" individual would be lobbing insults, or bitching and moaning or whatever and I haven't done any of that, and have been perfectly pleasant this entire time.

As for the popularity of my yet to be relased game. (Damaged Goods) I have very high confidence in it. Enough to say that it will be more popular than most first releases. It's a very solid start of a game compared to many first releases that are often times a tech demo. (It will have over 700 renders and several animations, have a lot of meaningful choices with variables, and originality and no bugs. Why wouldn't such a release be popular? I would be extremely shocked if it were not popular.). I am frequently in these forums, and have played countless other games, and I have connected some dots to see what gets complaints and what gets praise. Will everyone love my new game? No of course not. Some people will surely find something to complain no matter how good any game is haters always gonna hate. I'm not trying to brag just being realistic.

You have pledged to games. That is good if you can afford to do so. It's rare to find people who do that on pirate forums.

I'm going back to work on my game have fun forum whoring it. Check my game out later and give it an honest review

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I explain everything perfectly say peace, then you drag me right back in... Sheesh alright last comment from me because I'm coding some shit taking a little break though;

If game developers are not experts on game development then who are in your opinion? Are fishermen not experts in fishing, and chefs not experts in cooking in your opinion as well?

As for the developer of this game not taking an active role in the thread. Well, there is no real way to know for sure. Some developers do this thing called "lurking" where they read what people say but don't respond to anything. Someone not commenting on something does not mean they have not read what was said. The vast majority of people in any given thread on any given forum will be a lurker in the thread. Even people who are active on the forums like yourself I'm sure have read far more threads and comments than they have commented on.

You are correct in that it may behoove the developer of this game to be more visibly active in this thread and for developers in general to be a more active presence in their game threads. However, there are so many hours in a day and some choose to not do that because they value their time elsewhere or simply don't care.

Offering an explanation =/= Being Triggered

I have remained calm and level headed the entire time here. Typically a "triggered" individual would be lobbing insults, or bitching and moaning or whatever and I haven't done any of that, and have been perfectly pleasant this entire time.

As for the popularity of my yet to be relased game. (Damaged Goods) I have very high confidence in it. Enough to say that it will be more popular than most first releases. It's a very solid start of a game compared to many first releases that are often times a tech demo. (It will have over 700 renders and several animations, have a lot of meaningful choices with variables, and originality and no bugs. Why wouldn't such a release be popular? I would be extremely shocked if it were not popular.). I am frequently in these forums, and have played countless other games, and I have connected some dots to see what gets complaints and what gets praise. Will everyone love my new game? No of course not. Some people will surely find something to complain no matter how good any game is haters always gonna hate. I'm not trying to brag just being realistic.

You have pledged to games. That is good if you can afford to do so. It's rare to find people who do that on pirate forums.

I'm going back to work on my game have fun forum whoring it. Check my game out later and give it an honest review
What qualify you as an expert? Or any other random game creator of adult games on this site? Is the bar so low you only need to create a game regardless of content, quality, (whatever) to be rated as an expert? Majority is hobby creators, have no "official trade education" in the field. Some share a passion for what they do, others share the passion for the income they might get, and anything in between. The motivation of what drives the creators is waste and different for everyone. If a creator been in the game for a long time with several releases under their belt I would weight their words more than of someone that fresh off the turnip truck though. But I wouldn't call the an expert when it come to comment on other creators creation, because it's just that.. their creation.

If some random game dev did comment on your game and say, you need to do x, y & z or else your game won't reach its potential, and you need to remove x content because it drag the game down. Would you listen to this "expert" and do the changes? Or would the stance be more; "This is my creation, either you like it and play it or you find something else to play?"

Actually, I didn't advocate for creators to be more active in threads on this forum, even though it would been fun if they did. It's not always creators and users get a healthy symbiotic relation on this site. I got no idea how active this creator is on his discord if he got any, or any other social media, his patreon etc. But if people where genuine interested in a dialogue then the obvious place to enter such would be where the creator actually can be found. I believe creators would be more interested in listen to those that support him than those than out for the free lunch.

I wish you well with your game, but promise no bugs can come back and bite you in the nut sack -)

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Folks, maybe less drama in the thread?

Pretty much everyone here are interested in two questions

1. Is there Monique content in new update?
2. If not, is there sexual content with the main girls?

That is literally the only thing interesting about the game other than its renders. It is all we need to know.

Also, NTR part with maid is a damn old news. Will you stop screaming about it? If you want to be outraged, do so with actual news, it only confuses people.

Last edited:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Yeh, one more nonsence update. Monique kiss on lips (after a year of development), sex with daughter of a local vilager? IDK, character literally exist for one scene.

Don't bother to download.

Reactions: Piat

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeh, one more nonsence update. Monique kiss on lips (after a year of development), sex with daughter of a local vilager? IDK, character literally exist for one scene.

Wow that’s disappointing, I just downloaded the update too. I don’t mind a slow burn, but there is something to be said when in spite of all the available events spread across all the previous updates, we can’t seem to make any real progress with at least one of the main girls.

Reactions: A Nonny Mouse

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018

wow the dev really fuck up then. I remember when it was 5 stars and I really enjoyed playing the game. I was considering trying it out again but then I saw the stars (even worse then before) + comments. Guess its a hard pass again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dear friends ! Someone hit me .... have to start again now ... or not ??
doubt it. haven't tried 0.13 yet since waiting wt which most likely won't come until next year.

Money right now is way too grindy. Needs to other options pronto, it's just wasting player time.
mc gets money by picking it from lawn everyday or using saveeditor to cheat few k bucks.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
I like NTR scenes as long as the MC is not humiliated, but the moment the humiliation is involved, and MC turned into a total wimp, then I start disliking such games, fortunately this game is not such a game with humiliations. I think many people are confused NTR with humiliation. in humiliation games, the MC is treated as worthless, for instance angelica's temptation, and wife at all cost, but in good NTR games, the MC is an alpha male like deliverance. Sure there can be certain humiliated scenes even in the category I had stated, but the important thing is the overall value the game gives to MC.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes