2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Been playing this game for a while. Beautiful/hot girls, I enjoy the scenes, the characters are serviceable. But IMO the playability is quite low.
  • Getting around involves unnecessary steps (ex. going to the convenience has 2 needless clicks after selecting it on the map, and 2 to return to the map) - just do away with the extra steps/clicks
  • It's difficult to understand what triggers the scenes - either add tips or simplify the cause-and-effect of the game.
It's one of those that you really feel like avoiding the gameplay via walkthroughs, mods, gallery unlocks and the like.

Am I alone on this?
No, it is also my biggest beef with the game, even more as the fact which is more against my personal preference that it seems to have gone completely blackmail and corruption and affection seems not to matter anymore. I have even wondered if the dev made the game on purpose impossible to play without walkthrough, so he can monetize extra from the WT for USD 10 patrons. Even with a walkthrough it is almost unplayable still though since it went sandbox, with the way that and the scenes are implemented. That message in OP it would become better playable is already a year old ......

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Y

Yeah,that a bit suspicious so nobody found out what the new in this and not a single changelog...
If you go to the island woods iso beach after the jetski there is a nice scene with a new character but does no longer get the kiss from Monique.

Then, once back to the city after rescue, you can talk to Trevor that has a new job for you at night
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. You accept it on 2 occasions and then asks you to come back in afew days and seems to stop here for this update.

Anyone else found anything else ? Thanks :p

Reactions: Madridfan

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No, it is also my biggest beef with the game, even more as the fact which is more against my personal preference that it seems to have gone completely blackmail and corruption and affection seems not to matter anymore. I have even wondered if the dev made the game on purpose impossible to play without walkthrough, so he can monetize extra from the WT for USD 10 patrons. Even with a walkthrough it is almost unplayable still though since it went sandbox, with the way that and the scenes are implemented. That message in OP it would become better playable is already a year old ......
At the risk of beating a dead horse, I initially liked the game for for the compelling premise, the ridiculously hot ladies and the promise of discovering the mystery behind what’s goin on at school and home to cause twin sisters to despise and avoid each other for almost 2 decades.

The sandbox style can work, if there is an actual in game mission tracker that also gives specific hints on how to keep advancing the story however way you want. It’s problematic when certain events are apparently triggered only on specific days/times and if we don’t have the walkthrough, good fucking luck.

Lastly, my personal preference is not to feel forced into blackmail just to get some action from the main girls. I get that there is a slow burn going on, but considering K, is already in a relationship and doesn’t appear to be remotely interested in us, and M is just toying with us, I’m not too thrilled acting like a simp just to get some attention at home. That said, I’d really be interested if we appeared sympathetic to S, and offered to be her ‘fixer’, proving our loyalty and possibly leading to some lewd time with her.
/rant

Reactions: MyKneesDawg

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
blackmail and prostitues were in 0.12 alpha and 0.12 full had mon scenes and gia on beach.

this starts to feel milking since basically nothing new (just few short scenes) between 0.12 alpha and 0.13.
:ROFLMAO: Your obviously new to this game I've been here since it's 1st release imagine that.

Reactions: Simon7

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Comments like this are part of the reason this Dev pays very little attention to what players say people continue to glorify the characters for 2+ whole years but have not had any real progress with story or characters 2+ years of bug fixes, new mechanics and unwanted trans character that basically put majority of us in a got-cha situation until dev was met with a barrage of complaints that forced him to change the scene and give this Beta ass MC a gun in order to stop himself from being butt plugged :( :cautious: this MC is a disgrace to the word Man.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
If you go to the island woods iso beach after the jetski there is a nice scene with a new character but does no longer get the kiss from Monique.

Then, once back to the city after rescue, you can talk to Trevor that has a new job for you at night
. You accept it on 2 occasions and then asks you to come back in afew days and seems to stop here for this update.

Good question... Anything else anybody?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v013 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Wait, so they retcon any progress with Monique? Do we get any new positive interactions with the main 3 girls in this update??

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
can you explain ? thx
Just type "petchko online save editor" in google, click on first result it gives you, and than go on "upload file". There you put your save (it's in documents,appdata,local,renpy folder or something like that) and it will give you list of all items and variables. Money should be close to top of the list. Type amount you wish, save, download and replace old save with new one.
Now, you can modify pretty much anything you want, for example, relationship points etc, but that's not advised cause it can break your game. Money is safe to add, I've done it million times, never had any problems. If you want to mess with other stuff, than backup your saves.

Reactions: nmiki and Max1276

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that wt is for 0.12 alpha and game has advanced bit after that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank the modder for the mod then ...
cheats are there too for those wanting to be miserable like bruce or tony

chibby

Jun 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/day/sarah_reading.png'> (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/day/sarah_reading.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: Anvil9011

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. touche” ... got a stab at it ... thanks for the sparring, gamer!

NOw .. what ever happened to the player looking to buff the finances in this girl by numbers game ?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes