2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HEre you go .. .bud ...
Get your WT for last version, get your saves from last version ... lok 4 the new scenes ...
mc can interact and once has done everything then nothing to do
- fucking that trans prostitute
- reverse blackmail from Aiko whatever that means
-getting lost with Monique when riding jetski or whatever and ending in some shack with old man and young girl
Game oN!

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Just type "petchko online save editor" in google, click on first result it gives you, and than go on "upload file". There you put your save (it's in documents,appdata,local,renpy folder or something like that) and it will give you list of all items and variables. Money should be close to top of the list. Type amount you wish, save, download and replace old save with new one.
Now, you can modify pretty much anything you want, for example, relationship points etc, but that's not advised cause it can break your game. Money is safe to add, I've done it million times, never had any problems. If you want to mess with other stuff, than backup your saves.

thx (y)

Reactions: nmiki

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
How many Aiko is there in this game???
1. Kate ask me to drive Aiko to her house.
2. Go to the clinic meet Monique for my medical checkup.
3. Come back home, try going to sleep... not tired enough.
4. Inspect Sarah's house and find Sarah & Aiko in the bathroom???????????????????

How did she came back? No day have pass! TF is happening? Who did I drive home? Aiko's doppelgänger? :unsure::sneaky::alien:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many Aiko is there in this game???
1. Kate ask me to drive Aiko to her house.
2. Go to the clinic meet Monique for my medical checkup.
3. Come back home, try going to sleep... not tired enough.
4. Inspect Sarah's house and find Sarah & Aiko in the bathroom???????????????????

How did she came back? No day have pass! TF is happening? Who did I drive home? Aiko's doppelgänger? :unsure::sneaky::alien:
she's quick to move.

• Haha
Reactions: regio94

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
man the script is really not robust it seems, at least at the point ive been jacking up the values. I cant progress anywhere, lol.

Reactions: Pinsel

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Found a bug in v0.13. When Kate throw a party...
3 Girls ask you to make them drinks if you answer 'NO' it gives an error...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys about the jet sky scene i need forced to take a Monique boobs picture or are another way?

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I thought the game was finally starting to improve, but the developer again offers another whore. Again, the plot does not advance much

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Guys this are my save can somebody check if everything is done or im mssing something?thx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How long did it take in the game for you guys before the women became available that Trevor supposedly lines up for you? I've gone 3 in-game weeks since first asking, and he has yet to text to say one of them is ready.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How long did it take in the game for you guys before the women became available that Trevor supposedly lines up for you? I've gone 3 in-game weeks since first asking, and he has yet to text to say one of them is ready.
prolly not added yet.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I just started playing this game because the NTR caught my eye. I'm assuming you have to have a lot of hate with the girls to trigger the NTR events? Cause I have not seen any NTR yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started playing this game because the NTR caught my eye. I'm assuming you have to have a lot of hate with the girls to trigger the NTR events? Cause I have not seen any NTR yet.
only ntr is atm is maid getting sexually abused and mc witnessing it.

Reactions: DirtyDozen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. stockholm syndrome does spring in this game, she ends up believing in a relationship with the abusers.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes