2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Gareeb7

Sep 25, 2020
This is probably the most clickbaity game I've ever played, imagine having the 3 main girls on the main menu, can't fuck them in game and one has to hate you for the most optimal run in playthrough. I saw 3Gb and said damn must be really good, no best girl Monique scenes yet, fuck this, gladly that I've never got to pay patreon for this (almost did), had to overcome the spam on feet content for nothing

Reactions: wowassault

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well can fuck 2 of 3 girls and 1 of 3 girl twice and unlimited prostitute fucking and 2 sidegirls once atm and older woman too but that closes path to youngest cousin fuck.

but yes this is slowburn (not worst I have played).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well can fuck 2 of 3 girls and 1 of 3 girl twice and unlimited prostitute fucking and 2 sidegirls once atm and older woman too but that closes path to youngest cousin fuck.

but yes this is slowburn (not worst I have played).
Depends if you remember this is a corruption/only bad people game and not a romance game and by now over two years in I think. Still the speed is not the biggest problem with this game, it is hiding of events and having to play optimal way far beyond what is enjoyable if want to see anything,

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure except not that much corruption (outside blackmailing) and much more loving.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Depends if you remember this is a corruption/only bad people game and not a romance game and by now over two years in I think. Still the speed is not the biggest problem with this game, it is hiding of events and having to play optimal way far beyond what is enjoyable if want to see anything,
The biggest problem in this game is terrible navigation.

Reactions: vra.67 and ladguru

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
sure except not that much corruption (outside blackmailing) and much more loving.
Where have you seen anything that even comes close to love? Indifference, (ab)using, blackmail and such yes, but the only thing I have seen that showed anything close to love is between Mc and his Mom in their talks. Youngest cousin is just using Aiko as well and pretty OK with her being abused obviously as long as Mc stays away from her ........

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. the answer to the Question ”Is this game good?”

yes but you get fucked!
Yup .. that is the answer.

Here is why:
right now with two hookers. One you can get a BJ and fuck her, the other can blow you and fuck you in the ass
But we can't fuck
He/She gives you a blowjob and fuck you in the ass.
MC is not having anything like a good guy. Gurls getting it either playing or being a pimp or a slut.
MC with a gun has the short end of blackmail.
Also, the trans is raping MC basically and making him pay 4 it .. so yeah .. indecent desires to the extreme.
mc can fuck once that train girl and also that crazy girl at school
aiko once before blackmailing and younger cousin and aiko once on blackmail path
mc needing gun to advance to see aiko getting fucked by that old fart.
Well .. stockholm syndrome does spring in this game, she ends up believing in a relationship with the abusers

• Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH and acewinz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where have you seen anything that even comes close to love? Indifference, (ab)using, blackmail and such yes, but the only thing I have seen that showed anything close to love is between Mc and his Mom in their talks. Youngest cousin is just using Aiko as well and pretty OK with her being abused obviously as long as Mc stays away from her ........
not much love atm but we'll see.

annawhitebell

Nov 27, 2020
If you go to the island woods iso beach after the jetski there is a nice scene with a new character but does no longer get the kiss from Monique.

Then, once back to the city after rescue, you can talk to Trevor that has a new job for you at night
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. You accept it on 2 occasions and then asks you to come back in afew days and seems to stop here for this update.

Anyone else found anything else ? Thanks :p
I cant seem to advance from here too. Anyone has the walkthrough for 013?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
once again: pay 10 bucks to dev and you get wt.
You do not have to agree with me, but if I look at this game's development since it went sandbox, my personal opinion is that there are at least dozens of games on this site with devs getting way less support that deserve that USD 10 way more for their work and game until now. The fact this game really needs that walkthrough to be even remotely playable increases that feeling even more. :p

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes