2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DA22 i do agree with you. just that paying 10 bucks is atm only way to get wt and it's annoying when it's asked every couple posts.

passed content this had aka saw "uncle" and "niece" in action and also "niece" trying to fuck mc (and she fucking him but that was obviously bad path) and "uncle" getting mon's feet into his balls and later rescued and then talking to trevor about work (which didn't advance anywhere even after 2 weeks). sarah et co weren't worried at all that mon and mc were vanished for a day.

no idea when mc is supposed to photograph topless mon as it was mentioned a while ago.

anyways this had bit more content than 0.12 had but barely.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I'm way back at 0.12 and can't get to the jet ski event can anyone help no option to ask trevor about it....
have you met that bimbo in train and had fun with her few times on beach and mon catching you on last time and then you suggest to give her massage next time (goto her work and invite her to beach, just make sure you got proper lotions) and massage her and after that idea about jetskiing should pop up and then taöl to trevor and do what he asks and once gotten jetski goto mon's work and invite her to have fun.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
have you met that bimbo in train and had fun with her few times on beach and mon catching you on last time and then you suggest to give her massage next time (goto her work and invite her to beach, just make sure you got proper lotions) and massage her and after that idea about jetskiing should pop up and then taöl to trevor and do what he asks and once gotten jetski goto mon's work and invite her to have fun.
yeah idk what my problem was just wouldn't work but I found the scenes through gallery

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to open aiko apartment
you need to start blackmailing her and then goto her apartment and then open inventory then click key (which she gave you) and then door.

1st time you found about it's location when you drive her home at late night.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Awesome game.

Audio issue: So there are voices on a channel? Not sure if its separate from the music file as its too low to work out for my ears. But, the sounds are muffled out by the loudness of the music.
Is there a mod to raise volume or maybe the Dev could change audio settings.
Not many games have voice so to play one is a welcomed surprise.

Reactions: DADIANA

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I don't where it is started happening, it just started doing so on day 85. It's physically chugging along, (the game menu splash screen included).

I'll try resetting my PC.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i stuck at 0.07 when played it ...cheats switched off half of city locations somehow... cannot see link to cheats in OP? does it no longer exist?
...hm some dev's message about revamp... probably that happens some time after my initial gaming and explains it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i stuck at 0.07 when played it ...cheats switched off half of city locations somehow... cannot see link to cheats in OP? does it no longer exist?
...hm some dev's message about revamp... probably that happens some time after my initial gaming and explains it
unlikely, I had to restart from 0.09 since couldn't figure (and still haven't figured) how the heck mc gets gun from trevor.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes