2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Walkthrough for new version? Maybe change about grind system or navigation system? I'm waiting this game going to change for at least 8-9 month... Still nothing...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
From what i've seen from img folder here is what i think is new in this update because i don't remember seeing it before:

- fucking that trans prostitute
- reverse blackmail from Aiko whatever that means
-getting lost with Monique when riding jetski or whatever and ending in some shack with old man and young girl

That's about it, maybe there is more, but that's what i found out, didn't play it, because i couldn't unlock Monique on the beach from last couple of updates, probably because i already played scenes with Mindy before Monique beach scenes have been implemented and had to load previous save, didn't have it and tbh for now i gave up on this game, waiting for some significant content or at least basic walkthrough.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
From what i've seen from img folder here is what i think is new in this update because i don't remember seeing it before:

- fucking that trans prostitute
- reverse blackmail from Aiko whatever that means
-getting lost with Monique when riding jetski or whatever and ending in some shack with old man and young girl

That's about it, maybe there is more, but that's what i found out, didn't play it, because i couldn't unlock Monique on the beach from last couple of updates, probably because i already played scenes with Mindy before Monique beach scenes have been implemented and had to load previous save, didn't have it and tbh for now i gave up on this game, waiting for some significant content or at least basic walkthrough.
Only the last one is new, I think.

Reactions: RottenPlum

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
blackmail and prostitues were in 0.12 alpha and 0.12 full had mon scenes and gia on beach.

this starts to feel milking since basically nothing new (just few short scenes) between 0.12 alpha and 0.13.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Y
blackmail and prostitues were in 0.12 alpha and 0.12 full had mon scenes and gia on beach.

this starts to feel milking since basically nothing new (just few short scenes) between 0.12 alpha and 0.13.
Yeah,that a bit suspicious so nobody found out what the new in this and not a single changelog...

Jackyjack13

Jun 9, 2018
Is there any character similar to Mindy in any other game? Just dyin for more content with her hoping to further humiliate Fred

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
So far new content is possible prostituting MC through Trevor and finishing the Monique Jet Ski accident (triggers by clicking on your bed)

MyKneesDawg

Apr 9, 2020
Been playing this game for a while. Beautiful/hot girls, I enjoy the scenes, the characters are serviceable. But IMO the playability is quite low.
  • Getting around involves unnecessary steps (ex. going to the convenience has 2 needless clicks after selecting it on the map, and 2 to return to the map) - just do away with the extra steps/clicks
  • It's difficult to understand what triggers the scenes - either add tips or simplify the cause-and-effect of the game.
It's one of those that you really feel like avoiding the gameplay via walkthroughs, mods, gallery unlocks and the like.

Am I alone on this?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes