2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Hello,
i think i got a problem in my game, with the last update ch.1-4, it ends in the clinic waiting room before the meeting with the doctor.
Here is my last save, if it work for you let me now.
Thx.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
This music man, so smooth. Nice choice.

Thus far, I'm impressed. Good story, good character models, nice animation, and plenty of little perverted things to do even at this stage of creation.

Overall I can easily see this shaping up to be a pretty choice game, and with all the strange things going on, I get the feeling it's going to become more involved than simply "build up your relationship points with X to fuck her".

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
The game received a little update on patreon:

Added the option to leave the bathroom after Sarah request a foot massage.
Foot Fetish and Lesbian Domination labels added to the option "Keep on spying" (If you want to stay, you got warned)
Edited a few lines of code and the game is not going to end at Chapter 3 in case you apply the
A screen informing the player to contact the DEV in case the patch is not applied was added.

The patch should be applied (copy) under the following folder:

PC ver: ...\IndecentDesires-Chapter4-pc\game\
MAC ver: ...\IndecentDesires.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\

P.S. The game was updated on PATREON and not f95zone :p

The game is available at $5 tier now!

Enjoy!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
i check outdoor bathroom and the line " i dont wanna do that right now "
It 's the fault of the incest patch, remove it and it works; for me it worked ... and anyway after those two scenes that you'll see (bathroom and terrace) , the game ends.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
When I get out of hospital, I have a chat with Monique, then go home and in washroom, then nothing else to do???

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
that was really a short update for such a long waiting time.. a little visit at doctor..home and the end!!took me like 10 min..

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
i just found aiko on the terrace asking to use my bathroom, i cant do anything else, is that the end of the update? Also i didnt see any scenes of a foot massage or anything like that, have i missed something

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i just found aiko on the terrace asking to use my bathroom, i cant do anything else, is that the end of the update? Also i didnt see any scenes of a foot massage or anything like that, have i missed something
Aiko using bathroom is end of update..yes.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The game received a little update on patreon:

Added the option to leave the bathroom after Sarah request a foot massage.
Foot Fetish and Lesbian Domination labels added to the option "Keep on spying" (If you want to stay, you got warned)
Edited a few lines of code and the game is not going to end at Chapter 3 in case you apply the
A screen informing the player to contact the DEV in case the patch is not applied was added.

The patch should be applied (copy) under the following folder:

PC ver: ...\IndecentDesires-Chapter4-pc\game\
MAC ver: ...\IndecentDesires.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\

P.S. The game was updated on PATREON and not f95zone :p

The game is available at $5 tier now!

Enjoy!
Just FYI, Macs use / as the path separator, not \ .

Dec 22, 2017
Still can't get the PC version to work. Still goes right to credits.
I've tried installing and uninstalling the game and the patch. I've tried downloads from different sites. I've tried playing again from Chapter 2 and still nothing works. I go the Dr and it goes right to the credits.

Is there something I can change in the console that may solve this problem?
Does anyone have a save from the end of Chapter 3 that works?

Same, can somebody help please

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes