2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The bathroom worked the first time but i got a game over and now it does not work!
People before you release a game you need to check for bugs really!

I had to close the game and open it again for it to work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Eh I think Monique is hot but the story is all over the place. Pacing is really bad.
Agreed, the models are very nice and not the usual crowd that everyone uses, at least for the main 3, the one that resembles the "very used" crowds the most is the Aunt.

The two cousins are fantastic, and I have a soft spot for Monique especially, rarely do I find "silver-haired or platinum-blonde" girls attractive as they usually end up looking old, but she is divine.... Sadly she lost tons of point in my book for havin dated and having been fucked by utter garbage like Trevor...

Trevor... What can I say about his guy ? Well he isn't utter dog shit like most of his ilk the "BBC caricature", he seems to try to be a Liam(Acting Lessons) but fails miserably at being a likeable bro... Instead comes across as a horny cunt with utter disrespect for women. Still he could be worse, he could be Davide(Tyrant) or D'Brickshaw(My Sister my Roomate).

Also have to agree about the story, while not bad, it's definitely generic... Not that it's a bad thing, as a fan of incest games, as long as the premise is banging family members I don't get tired of it, especially with different models every game.

However I have to agree with earlier posts, that there is no point in having a "love point" meter if the MC is still gonna act like a total dickhead... That's not love, it's still corruption/domination ! You don't have the MC say "I love you cousin Monique, now take my cock up your ass you worthless whore who will never amount to anything but cock worship". I mean what the utter fuck ? (That was a paraphrase example he doesn't say those words exactly).

Reactions: Raven Hex

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Agreed, the models are very nice and not the usual crowd that everyone uses, at least for the main 3, the one that resembles the "very used" crowds the most is the Aunt.

The two cousins are fantastic, and I have a soft spot for Monique especially, rarely do I find "silver-haired or platinum-blonde" girls attractive as they usually end up looking old, but she is divine.... Sadly she lost tons of point in my book for havin dated and having been fucked by utter garbage like Trevor...

Trevor... What can I say about his guy ? Well he isn't utter dog shit like most of his ilk the "BBC caricature", he seems to try to be a Liam(Acting Lessons) but fails miserably at being a likeable bro... Instead comes across as a horny cunt with utter disrespect for women. Still he could be worse, he could be Davide(Tyrant) or D'Brickshaw(My Sister my Roomate).

Also have to agree about the story, while not bad, it's definitely generic... Not that it's a bad thing, as a fan of incest games, as long as the premise is banging family members I don't get tired of it, especially with different models every game.

However I have to agree with earlier posts, that there is no point in having a "love point" meter if the MC is still gonna act like a total dickhead... That's not love, it's still corruption/domination ! You don't have the MC say "I love you cousin Monique, now take my cock up your ass you worthless whore who will never amount to anything but cock worship". I mean what the utter fuck ? (That was a paraphrase example he doesn't say those words exactly).
Well, Trevor admitted that he exaggerates things a lot, he said that he and Monique dated a while when they were kids, but she never saw his "destroyer", he only lied because he holds grudges toward Aunt Kate, so Monique didn't get impaled by that at least, well, for as far as we know at least.

I think Kate would look just about divine with dark eyes, because the current dark hair and blue eyes makes her look like a psycho a bit, which she apparently is, haha.

Currently I'm the most fond of Monique myself, she look fine as hell, and apart from her outbursts at the beginning, she kind of comes off as a sweetheart to me.

Sarah? Her model out of all others has been used a crap ton, but it's alright, I still like the model a lot, but do I like her personality currently? I don't know, somehow I get these vibes that she's most definitely not as innocent as she looks, and I have no desire getting in the middle of her and Aiko's affairs, I'm gonna pass any possible threesome offers with her and Aiko in the future if that comes up (threesome is not my thing, even if it is M/F/F, I skip that content, haha).

What about the clinic receptionist? Well she doesn't have her morals in check
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I'll see what she has to offer, haha.

But it's really the Monique I've set my eyes on :p

I appreciate that these high quality renders and everything takes a lot of time to do, maybe that's why updates are quite small, but I'd prefer if the story would go forward faster each update, rather than like 5-10 minutes of content. this is a VN after all, story should be the main thing. I appreciate the fact that MC is learning more and more about how deviant and depraved Aunt is, that something is really off here and he's wondering why he never heard even heard of, let alone saw his Aunt and cousins before know and he knows there's more to the story than what Aunt is telling, but it would be nice if the story would go toward the revelation a bit faster. Would also be nice if MC would start to build his relationships with different characters already too.

Reactions: thecleveridiot19191

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
After I went to the clinic and went home it got stuck in the bedroom. Everywhere I click it says I'm clicking the TV and says that I don't want to watch TV right now. Won't let me do anything.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yes she did and forces hero too. thats why i'm done with this game! too
You don't have to join it though, you can just watch it and take a picture. But yeah, Aunt sure is depraved as hell, wasn't fond of that scene at all, not exactly a fan of rape content. I wouldn't mind if that was just dominant/submissive sex play between them, but Aiko didn't seem content with it at all, it really seem that she was more or less forced to it, so I didn't like it.

Reactions: thecleveridiot19191

yeesuzcries

Sep 12, 2018
After I went to the clinic and went home it got stuck in the bedroom. Everywhere I click it says I'm clicking the TV and says that I don't want to watch TV right now. Won't let me do anything.

Same as me. Can't do anything about it. I wonder how to fix that? o_O

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
there's nothing to fix, you just click everything you can't do until you find the thing the game wants you to do to advance the story another 4 minutes until the chapter ends

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
You don't have to join it though, you can just watch it and take a picture
Usually you can always choose a different route for games with rape. Or the rape can be prevented. Then you choose the love route or give the pig one down. Then you will get a nice reward. That's OK. So why is the scene a problem for me?
1. It is an important event in the game because it brings me closer to Aiko. Whether I am in the bathroom or not. Because of the abuse you get the opportunity to comfort Aiko to get closer to her.
2. What it's about when you interfere forces you to abuse Sarah Aiko. Otherwise game over. If you refuse. Game over. So my problem is that if I do not leave the bathroom I will be forced to abuse Aiko. When I go I accept that Sarah Aiko is abused. Yes, I have a problem with that. Because either I let that happen or I'm forced to be a culprit myself.
The fact that I can not prevent myself and being forced to do so is a border crossing for me. How can I accept this in a game that should make me happy?

Zwischenablage01.jpg

Reactions: Andrew Rider

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Are rape and gangbang optional? Or is it something that cannot be avoided?
You can go to the bathroom or not. But since nothing is going on in the house at the time, only the bathroom remains. In the bathroom you catch Sarah who forces Aiko to give her a lick job. You can take a picture (probably for a blackmail route) and then leave the bathroom and then comfort Aiko on the terrace. At the time you already know that Sarah Aiko forces to sex. Even without taking the picture, Sarah Aiko has threatened to send her back to her country. So you know after entering the abuse. So you have the choice to let Sarah do that or not. Now comes the problem. Does Sarah see you she forcing you to blowjob with Aiko. If you do not do it, she'll kick you out.Game over. Are you abusing Aiko? Game over. Are you trying to prevent it .. Game over
If you do not enter the bathroom (I think) the consolation scene will not be unlocked. Comforting Aiko brings you closer to her. So you have the choice at this point. Do not enter - no consolation for Aiko (I do not know how important that comforting is) Enter, photo, leave - You allow abuse. Aggress in the bathroom - game over
There is no sleeping option yet. That's why you just stay around in the house. No room is going on in any room. Only the bathroom scene. That's why it's not a route but part of the story. The options are Allow Abuse or Game Over.
I do not know what I think is worse. To know what Sarah is doing or being forced to abuse someone. The game was one of my 2 favorites until then
Since there is currently no other route I can wait and hope that there is a new option or say "it's not fun playing"
The game warns of a shocking story. So abuse can be a topic. But as a hero we want to prevent bad things and get the reward. Still Aiko is lesbian but you helped ... * grins * But as long as I have the choice to look away or join in, it's not really fun. But that's just my opinion because I like the one who helps and the "reward" get ..... well if all women covet me from the beginning that is ok too ;)

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
“Indecent Desires” is a very adult +18 intrigue/drama visual novel in the mould of something like the TV-series “Dallas” or “Dynasty”, with a bit of “Beverly Hills 902010” thrown into the mix (ID really does feel and look like the naughty +18 lewd version of those TV-series). :))

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes