2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks! I bet you are going to love the next few chapters :)

P.S. For the people who got offended by some of the content, i will make sure to make almost every fetish avoidable and i hope you will not encounter this problem again. Thanks for the heads up as there is some hard content coming soon ...
optional is always nice. it didnt bug me to much there at the end with aiko. i just assumed the scene was like an event to give you a reason to make you want to make aunt obedient or revenge for aiko. well based on all the stats they have im assuming that's an option. still all in all it wasnt enough to make me wanna abandon this game. actually might pledge soon after a bit more understanding of the story. hope chapter 5 convinces me:)

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Any reason why the bedroom part of the game keeps on telling me Can't watch TV right now. Stuck right now.
I presume you are playing the android version. Please pay attention that the android version is not released by us and we will not try to resolve any issues that shows up in that version.

You should try to play the official Windows or Mac version.

Enjoy!

Reactions: evalt

SiegsShroud

Mar 30, 2018
I haven't gone through the entire game yet, but the sexual intensity is so forced it's kinda bad, I think he talks about how they are going to see his boner or are trying to seduce him 4 times a piece in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Sep 23, 2018
Where is the id-free.rpy located after extracting the files? So I can enable incest patch.

EDIT: I did it. I actived the incest patch. Just a question. Is the next release just gonna be one chapter? Or more?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I dont know if this is a stupid question but when I download chapter 4 i get all the previous ones too right?
Yea its a stupid question...

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Is it a matter of arriving earlier or later from the clinic?
I ask bc the scene changes rsther jarringly from the driver's seat to the bedroom, and no click gets me outside the room - every click leads to the tv.
I hope this gets addressed soon...

ssw

Nov 17, 2017
Is it a matter of arriving earlier or later from the clinic?
I ask bc the scene changes rsther jarringly from the driver's seat to the bedroom, and no click gets me outside the room - every click leads to the tv.
I hope this gets addressed soon...
For people that have the same problem. Are you playing android version of the game? Because the game author already replied earlier about this. Since the android version is not official, He can't help you. You have to ask whoever port the game. If you are playing PC version, what you should do in your bedroom is click on the bathroom door. Go inside and use the toilet then come back to bedroom. Then finally you can click on bedroom door to go outside of the room. I don't think there's such thing as early or late going home. Because either way you will meet the girl at the clinic parking lot before you go home. So that tells me you are going home the same time no matter what.

Reactions: Vilelab
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes