2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Update is up on SVS, after a bit of searching i found a link that won't take 5 hours to DL so I'll upload it to mega and share when it's done.

Reactions: wep
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Indecent Desires [Ch. 5] [Vilelab] - Original Size: (987MB)

Squashed Download Win (285MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
It is only a my problem or a real problem ?
With last release , load my old save , when i click on Monique or Sarah door ... only errors and the game after severals ignore returns to main menu

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Coming back to the house after the hospital and date I managed to trigger the event in the bathroom, was a bad boy and got booted from the house, on going back to my starting save I find I cant trigger that event again, frustrating banging about a house with nothing to do (this after doing a pee in the toilet)

Reactions: JBJZ and lacoste89

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Indecent Desires [Ch. 5] [Vilelab] - Original Size: (987MB)

Squashed Download Win (285MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
these arnt squashed...

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes