2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Wow, what the hell happened?? I am having some serious doubts about this game now, I am building Obedience points, only to get topped/dom'd by every bitch in the game... I also don't have a foot worship fetish and I am avoiding the options (foot or ass) and I get it pretty much shoved down my throat anyway. So the feeling of being topped/dom'd is pretty strong so far. I'll give it one more update before I decide to toss this in the bin or not.

I had this problem as well, I tried deleting all of the rpyc files, then re-installed, same issue, I finally deleted everything but the save file directory, and re-installed and all worked after that.
tried that..not go..i guess Canadians are forbidden new content..HAHAHAAA!!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
even though it goes against my strict and holy moral code(HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) i'll add the incest patch and see if thats missing and lets me progress as the game is meant to be vile evil heathen pagan and etc etc thisandthat science!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it worked..adding the incest patch fixed my game..i'm now progressing past chapter 3..go figure...LOL
hey..cool..i actually said something useful for once :D
i will say...everytime i see.."a few moments later" or "30 minutes later" i say it in the spongebob voice...some of you'll get it ;)

Reactions: Ennoch

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
this sandbox type of thing is completely useless in this game on my opinion. It´s annoying to click and click to get from one room to another just to see, there isn´t anything to do

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a house map would elevate this game..single click to get to any room makes people happy :p

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So how did he manage to get into bed without seeing who is aunt and cousins were or even seeing the house? Teleportation?

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
This was my least favorite version of the game :s too short and I felt like nothing happen. I hope it gets better, this one have a great potential.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't get no where, I can't get to sleep, watch tv, take a shower, or anything, I can't get to anywhere without an error, W.T.F???

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I can't get no where, I can't get to sleep, watch tv, take a shower, or anything, I can't get to anywhere without an error, W.T.F???
I also had an issue when I tried to enter either of the cousins room during the night after you saw the scene with Aunt and Aiko, but the next day no errors. Meet the aunt in the hallway, go to gym, go to your room and talk to mom on skype, take a nap and then go to Kylie's room and then her personal bathroom, have the chat and that's all the content for this update apparently.

Reactions: critter

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
the game ends at chapter 3 cant go beyond that even after downloading till chapter 5
Download the incest patch and add it to the game folder (if you played with the patch in previous chapters), if that doesn't work, delete the whole game except keep the saves, download the whole game again and that should work.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
True that. I'm not one for femdom or feet...like seriously? Fucking feet? One of the reasons I avoid ICSTOR games despite the good looking models
Hey man I'm with ya. I dunno where people with foot fetishes are coming from. It's feet. Really boggles the mind. But shit, some people like to see animals screw so I'll never understand others. ICSTOR has a ton of good stuff besides feet though, and in MILFY city he lets you pick normally between blow job or feet. The crazy thing is, there are people out there who would choose feet...

As for this game, I like the chicks, quite good models... It's mainly the femdom stuff that's turning me off as well.

Reactions: bottomfeeder
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes