2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Hey man I'm with ya. I dunno where people with foot fetishes are coming from. It's feet. Really boggles the mind. But shit, some people like to see animals screw so I'll never understand others. ICSTOR has a ton of good stuff besides feet though, and in MILFY city he lets you pick normally between blow job or feet. The crazy thing is, there are people out there who would choose feet...

As for this game, I like the chicks, quite good models... It's mainly the femdom stuff that's turning me off as well.
Well, only nice/cute feet. BJ´s are sooo....unoriginal. ;)

Anyway now i have to try this game out.:)

Reactions: Frosty2000
U

User_10739

The game is missing some image folders
Sarah_Bedroom & Monique_Bedroom folders are not inside archive.rpa

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Seems like there's a memory bug with the game engine:

> load a savegame from the end of previous chapter (exhausted Aiko before she asks to use your shower)
> play to the end of Ch5
> reload the same savegame

Now the game acts like at the end of the chapter, with Kate's room open and yours locked. And you can't enter the bathroom with the Aunt either.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Download the incest patch and add it to the game folder (if you played with the patch in previous chapters), if that doesn't work, delete the whole game except keep the saves, download the whole game again and that should work.
downloaded a new copy and started all over, didnt work. still ends after chapter 3.

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
The game is missing some image folders
Sarah_Bedroom & Monique_Bedroom folders are not inside archive.rpa
I guess that explains why I got an error when I tried to go in Monique's room. I'm guessing that means there aren't any scenes there yet.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Nice game, Monique and Kate look really good. The clicking around the house gets a little frustrating after a while though

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, after playing through the 5 chapters, I have only one thing to say : chapter 1 was the best !
The scene with Sarah touching herself is one of the best, if not the best masturbation scene ever made in this kind of game. That's why we KNOW that this game dev has a lot of potential !

But... unfortunatly chapter 2-5 never showed such epic scenes... The scene with Aiko and Kate was still good but that's the only real good scene of the chapters 2-5 unfortunatly...

If there was not chapter 1, I think I would stop looking for this game.

Reactions: Tom10

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Well, after playing through the 5 chapters, I have only one thing to say : chapter 1 was the best !
The scene with Sarah touching herself is one of the best, if not the best masturbation scene ever made in this kind of game. That's why we KNOW that this game dev has a lot of potential !

But... unfortunatly chapter 2-5 never showed such epic scenes... The scene with Aiko and Kate was still good but that's the only real good scene of the chapters 2-5 unfortunatly...

Monique shower scene on the beach was pretty good imo

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
The Move/moving around system is annoying, I have a hard time finding those purple circles (another color might be better)
There is a map button in the interface, but I cannot use it, maybe it will be usable in future updates.

I cannot find the gym, does anyone know where it is?

Reactions: Tom10

Tom10

May 25, 2017
The Move/moving around system is annoying, I have a hard time finding those purple circles (another color might be better)
There is a map button in the interface, but I cannot use it, maybe it will be usable in future updates.

Exit your room > Entrance Hallway > Main Area > Upper Hallway > Second Hallway > Fitness Room

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Nice looking game. The dominant/submissive narrative being outlined & hinted at fast.

The flow needs polishing though. Inside the house exploring, it becomes very linear. Even to the point of it becoming a dead end and unable to progress. (That's without the abrupt ending(s). This feels more like a bug though.)

Will watch for more to come.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

The move system from ch 1 - 4 was even more annoying so the ch 5 update is welcome reprieve from hunting those tiny circles.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Yeah that Sarah masturbation scene in the 1st chapter was really good. She is just one sexy intriguing bitch.
I really liked chapter 4 quite a bit too, Sarah grinding her pussy on Aiko's face was sexy as hell.

Reactions: shmerlin33

daveliddz

Oct 16, 2017
Well I can't get progress any further after MC goes to pee, i know you are meant to go to the outside bathroom, but it just says "i don't want to go there right now". It worked fine in the previous version, not sure what else I can do.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes