2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Finally got through CH 5. I need to go back and decide what to do with each girl or maybe change one decision when sleeping with Aiko for a different outcome with Kate at the end of CH 5. Not sure what I will do yet. I think this is a great game if you save/load a lot so you can control the stats of each character, at least so each character ends up with the stats you want and end up with the relationship you want. Should be interesting to see what happens as the game develops in future updates.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
this is really mist because I'm so looking forward to the update and then there is an error message after the other so that I can not enter spaces such a shit I hope gibr as soon as possible a patch so you can finally play it after what in the bathroom with sahrah and aiko in the bathroom was visible

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So this is a great game. Good animations, fun story, decent amount of choices & interactions. It's solid.

In my opinion there are a few glaring problems, though. I'm not bashing the game so don't take it personally if you're reading this, it's just honest feedback. I'll throw a spoiler box around it because it'll be long and detailed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah that Sarah masturbation scene in the 1st chapter was really good. She is just one sexy intriguing bitch.
I really liked chapter 4 quite a bit too, Sarah grinding her pussy on Aiko's face was sexy as hell.
You’re in for a real treat in .6 then

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
So this is a great game. Good animations, fun story, decent amount of choices & interactions. It's solid.

In my opinion there are a few glaring problems, though. I'm not bashing the game so don't take it personally if you're reading this, it's just honest feedback. I'll throw a spoiler box around it because it'll be long and detailed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your feedback, and I understand where you’re coming from. Part of it is a bit of a language barrier, and I was asked to help with the story/writing starting with this update. I haven’t had the time to go back through chapters 1-4, but I’m doing my best to improve not only the flow of the conversations and inner thoughts, but also trying to develop the relationships between the roommates. Kind of why there wasn’t much in the way of lewd scenes in .5, but we’ll make up for that in .6.

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
can someone help me - where to find the living room (after outdoor bathroom)?
There's a "Back" button at the bottom of the screen. Sometimes you must use that to navigate around. Don't worry, I feel your pain. RPG elements in these types of games are more annoying than necessary. Took me a minute to figure out how to navigate around also.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@SirDamned Yeah, pretty much this. The biggest problem is the writing, the rest is pretty good or at least decent, but I feel like this has to somewhow change a bit, get someone on board who can improve that and the game itself will improve by a lot.

Reactions: SrRK

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Can't wait for the Aunt to suffer since she is a rapist and she is screwing her daughters GF/Crush.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
can someone help me - where to find the living room (after outdoor bathroom)?
Find the main area and make sure the UI is hidden. The UI hides the entrance to the living room. Look for the circle icon on the middle left side of screen for the living room. It also has the icon for the casual lounge there.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Speaking of the Aunt and her situation with Aiko... I was REALLY hoping to be able to join in on the fun. It would be incredibly hot to antagonize the aunt, to get Aiko in trouble with her, and to also use her as your personal plaything. I was pretty disappointed when we were forced to go into a sort of "affection" path with her. The idea of romancing Kate while simultaneously torturing her girlfriend with the help of her mom. That would've been some grade A humiliation/corruption/sadism.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Speaking of the Aunt and her situation with Aiko... I was REALLY hoping to be able to join in on the fun. It would be incredibly hot to antagonize the aunt, to get Aiko in trouble with her, and to also use her as your personal plaything. I was pretty disappointed when we were forced to go into a sort of "affection" path with her. The idea of romancing Kate while simultaneously torturing her girlfriend with the help of her mom. That would've been some grade A humiliation/corruption/sadism.
Yeah that was my first choice but had to back out of it.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes