2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Well I can't get progress any further after MC goes to pee, i know you are meant to go to the outside bathroom, but it just says "i don't want to go there right now". It worked fine in the previous version, not sure what else I can do.
Try restarting the game and loading a saved file. That was the bug i got stuck on too.
After restarting and loading a save, i was able to progress.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I cannot seem to proceed after waking up in the evening. Anyone figured how to proceed? I keep getting errors when trying to enter the bedrooms of Monique and Sarah. (With Incest Patch installed).

EDIT: Nevermind figured it out there was another door in kate room (I thought it was the entrance XD)

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
even with starting new game i cant seem to progress past chapter 3, does anyone else have this issue

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
same issue for me, no patch , new game and stop at end of chapter 3

game downloaded full or compressed and same issue

joypinse

May 5, 2018
after coming back in from the outdoor bathroom i cant find the living room
for gods sake ;)
where was it again (a noise is coming from there)?

Dec 28, 2017
My mother's friends and her exchangers? what in the actual fuck! was the first thing that went through my mind. And before hitting the X to close down, I thankfully checked to see if there was a patch here. Obviously, there is a patch here. I guess this is another patreon scarred project that had to follow the strict rules. Not complaining mind you, was just trying to make sense of "exchangers" like wtf are those, students? panties? mechanical parts? or are they like the expendables. anyhow aside from that, I liked this!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'navigation/Monique_Bedroom/day/bg.png'>:
  File "game/rooms.rpy", line 280, in script
    call screen room
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Monique_Bedroom/day/bg.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen room
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Monique_Bedroom/day/bg.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Indecent Desires Chapter5
Sun Oct 07 14:12:41 2018

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/day/bg.png'>:
    call screen room
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/day/bg.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen room
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\z-_-z\IndecentDesires-Chapter5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/day/bg.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Indecent Desires Chapter5
Sun Oct 07 14:12:54 2018

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
I had wanted to see the bad ending, and after the game over I couldn't ever get into the outdoor bathroom. After trying everything, I completely exited the game. Once I opened the game again and loaded my last save I was able to progress again. Maybe this will help for some of you who are stuck at the end of chapter 3.

Reactions: Tanatoswrath

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone else getting a flashing dialog screen when talking to cousin in bathroom, almost like its either going through a dialog screen really quick

Reactions: shmerlin33

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I am stuck in the house after I had my exam and went home after interaction with Elizabeth. Can't do anything in my bedroom and peed in bathroom. Have roamed the house and nothing happening since most doors are locked and when I go outside can't travel and won't let me sleep. I do have a UI now so I can check characters. Not sure why I can't do anything but explore the house. Any clues, hints or spoilers please?

Edit: NVM. Just needed to explore the house more. Had to use the walkthrough to get a little direction is all.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Man the waiting screens ex. 5 mins later are so not annoying whatsoever they pop up every so often with the devs Patreon page thought it was said somewhere that it would be removed and agreed with most people saying these are mini chapters due to the updates being so short

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not sure what I think about this game so far. The models and pictures are pretty decent, but the dialogues (at least in the first 3 or 4 chapters) were a little ridiculous, somewhat try hard naughty/sexy, rather unncessary in my opinion. The flow didn't really feel smooth and sometimes also repetitive.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes