2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so slept with aiko, did the morning thing, now i can't get out of the damned room?!? it says i need to do something else first... and won't let me check laptop, no time for that, can't watch tv, can't sleep, go to bathroom can't do anything in there, what the hell else is there to do?!?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
so slept with aiko, did the morning thing, now i can't get out of the damned room?!? it says i need to do something else first... and won't let me check laptop, no time for that, can't watch tv, can't sleep, go to bathroom can't do anything in there, what the hell else is there to do?!?
Send last save (PC), I`ll check it !!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Send last save (PC), I`ll check it !!
it's this line keeping me in
label bedroomhallwaydoor1:
h neutral "I need to do something else first..."
it has an elif that ==2 but if it equals 2 it goes nowhere cuz
While running game code:
File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 10, in script
jump bedroomhallwaydoor2
ScriptError: could not find label 'bedroomhallwaydoor2'.
eh???
hmm i didn't try making it 0 i wonder...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hahaha nope that results in
While running game code:
File "game/rooms.rpy", line 279, in script
$ navigation.ClickDoor(nextRoom, clickedDoor)
ScriptError: could not find label 'Entrance Hallway_Bedroom_Hallway_Locked'.

edit: this is so weird, so since it quit with that error, i reloaded and used the last autosave, clicked the door and bam it let me out... wth??

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
hahaha nope that results in
While running game code:
File "game/rooms.rpy", line 279, in script
$ navigation.ClickDoor(nextRoom, clickedDoor)
ScriptError: could not find label 'Entrance Hallway_Bedroom_Hallway_Locked'.
I don`t know about you, but when I loaded newest version and played it from start to finnish, I had NO errors what so ever, NONE !!!!

Reactions: KiGa

Wesa

Oct 10, 2018
Screenshot_2018-10-11-00-10-50-007_com.indd.png can someone help me - where to find the living room (after outdoor bathroom)? He wants Pee.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 160791 can someone help me - where to find the living room (after outdoor bathroom)? He wants Pee.
Now you see it in main area. Screen shot 1 it's clearly on left side. Now it's hard to see. Screen shot 2

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

The best way to see it is to hide the UI but it's there if you don't but it's harder to click on the purple target.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No. Just that I didn't find a way to recreate it from any of my saves.
Ah ok. I did try it now with different choices and it still ends at the end of chapter 3. Don't know why and its a bit sad because it seems to be a nice game, but i can't help it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Ah ok. I did try it now with different choices and it still ends at the end of chapter 3. Don't know why and its a bit sad because it seems to be a nice game, but i can't help it.
Hard to say because there are a lot of ways to get an "end game" situation in this game. Could be a choice from early in the game that is causing this. Maybe post a save game for the dev to look at.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hard to say because there are a lot of ways to get an "end game" situation in this game. Could be a choice from early in the game that is causing this. Maybe post a save game for the dev to look at.
It ends with the screen that you should contact the dev if you downloaded another version than ch 3. So maybe i'll do it.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes