2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
I downloaded your port only
I can't click anywhere else except the TV in the MCs room after the hospital scene it must be some bug
That you did. What I'm asking is WHEN did you download the apk? Because on release the build was broken. The very next day I've fixed all the bugs related to clicking on objects which appear on screen. So, did you download the updated apk and it still doesn't work?

Edit:
Attaching screenshots of game running on Android emulator.

screenshot-2018-10-13_12.38.11.62.png screenshot-2018-10-13_12.38.11.62.png screenshot-2018-10-13_12.39.41.256.png screenshot-2018-10-13_12.39.46.887.png screenshot-2018-10-13_12.39.50.895.png

Apr 10, 2018
That you did. What I'm asking is WHEN did you download the apk? Because on release the build was broken. The very next day I've fixed all the bugs related to clicking on objects which appear on screen. So, did you download the updated apk and it still doesn't work?

Edit:
Attaching screenshots of game running on Android emulator.

View attachment 161852 View attachment 161852 View attachment 161853 View attachment 161854 View attachment 161855
Yeah it's your new upload I downloaded it 2 days ago the previous versions had the same problem/bug you should try running it on a actual android phone and check

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah it's your new upload I downloaded it 2 days ago the previous versions had the same problem/bug you should try running it on a actual android phone and check
I.. just did. And it worked. There's a noticeable lag when clicking on objects probably because it has to search for the imagemap data. But, yeah it's working fine on my phone. I don't really know why it is not working on your cellphone.

the apk name should be either IndecentDesires-5.0-e2.apk or IndecentDesires-5.0-e3.apk . Try installing it again and make a backup of your save.

Jul 18, 2017
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/night/bg.png' and
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Monique_Bedroom/night/bg.png'
At the first night after the the bathroom scene with my old save and a new game, but strangely i can't reproduce it even if i start over again and make pretty much the same choices. Didn't try to delete the persistent data though. Still kind of strange that it works without problem (door is locked text) even after deleting the dummy files that i made to bypass the exception.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
wonder why they use .psd file for image for this vn, I find it stupid since its super huge files. (I've downloaded the compressed version tho ....just 31 psd files is already 194mb)

and why would the audio still working even tho I've muted everything?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Here !!
A .PSD file is a layered image file used in Adobe PhotoShop. PSD, which stands for Photoshop Document, is the default format that Photoshop uses for saving data. PSD is a proprietary file that allows the user to work with the images' individual layers even after the file has been saved.

EDIT: By the way, I don`t know, where he found those .psd files ?? In my game, they are .jpg.

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Looks like a big and extensive game to be, like it very much!
User interface lacks Elizabeth there, and once I caught bug: reached game end in outdoor bathroom, when tried to do it again couldn't enter inside, need to restart application to solve it. Also walkthrough mentioned MC's thoughts about spending money, but he says nothing about it now; and blondy cousin gets lust only once during sport training.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
wonder why they use .psd file for image for this vn, I find it stupid since its super huge files. (I've downloaded the compressed version tho ....just 31 psd files is already 194mb
Hm, I downloaded the full version and just extracted everything with the unren tool. There are 38 .psd files with a total of 209 MB. Very much indeed.
I didn't know RenPy supports PSD files. Or maybe they are just some working files the dev forgot to remove?

Reactions: nakonnako

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hm, I downloaded the full version and just extracted everything with the unren tool. There are 38 .psd files with a total of 209 MB. Very much indeed.
I didn't know RenPy supports PSD files. Or maybe they are just some working files the dev forgot to remove?
Where they are ???
EDIT: I found them, you should ask to DEV why they are there !!

Reactions: Fzoner95

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Seem like they forgot to delete them. Other than adding size, it don't really have any impact to the game, so it's fine I guess.

Apr 10, 2018
I.. just did. And it worked. There's a noticeable lag when clicking on objects probably because it has to search for the imagemap data. But, yeah it's working fine on my phone. I don't really know why it is not working on your cellphone.

the apk name should be either IndecentDesires-5.0-e2.apk or IndecentDesires-5.0-e3.apk . Try installing it again and make a backup of your save.
Yeah thanks the e3 APK did the work now it's perfectly working

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes