2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone play the android version if then plz help me after the Monique in hospital scene in my room I can't get out wherever I tap it taps the TV instead and am stuck plz help

Reactions: Boulard

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Any chance we are gonna have real mother and sister incest. Auntie and cousins...I am still following this game due to its art work tho. Damn u Patreon.

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone!

Yesterday I ported this to Android. However, I did not see the way images were being handled and left some major bugs unchecked like not being able to click on objects as masks do not work on Android.

Anyways, I figured out a solution and here's the link if anyone wants to play on Android. Also, I still haven't tested the map. Hopefully it works too.

Reactions: nxmxnh

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
yes, have the same errors while using ch 4 save. If anybody has a correct working save from the end of ch 4, please share. Thanks

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
The same for me. Please can anyone help?
Did you download from my blog or somewhere else?

I have updated the game today to fix all issues related to clicking objects on screen.

If you are using my port and downloaded the updated apk today then where exactly does this happen? Is it in MC's bedroom?

Boulard

Oct 11, 2018
Did you download from my blog or somewhere else?

I have updated the game today to fix all issues related to clicking objects on screen.

If you are using my port and downloaded the updated apk today then where exactly does this happen? Is it in MC's bedroom?
It happens in my bedroom, at the early beginning after the Hospital scene.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, seems like an interesting game but it seems it still has some way to go before we get a reasonable amount of content. The models are beautiful, the only thing that annoys me slightly are ridiculously huge tits of aunt and Monique, but then again, to each his own.

The main complaint I have about this game is, that it gives you an illusion of choice, which gets shattered pretty fast - you have all this rooms and places where you can go, but you soon realize that there is only one single path to follow and progress the story... Hopefully that will change when more content will be added but I'll definitely keep my eye on this one.

Reactions: 1Bush89

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hmm, seems like an interesting game but it seems it still has some way to go before we get a reasonable amount of content. The models are beautiful, the only thing that annoys me slightly are ridiculously huge tits of aunt and Monique, but then again, to each his own.

The main complaint I have about this game is, that it gives you an illusion of choice, which gets shattered pretty fast - you have all this rooms and places where you can go, but you soon realize that there is only one single path to follow and progress the story... Hopefully that will change when more content will be added but I'll definitely keep my eye on this one.
@shmerlin33 apparently is involved in this and has said that v0.6 is going to make some big changes including being able to play without the incest patch and not have it end after ch 3. So you might want to check it out again when it's released.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
@shmerlin33 apparently is involved in this and has said that v0.6 is going to make some big changes including being able to play without the incest patch and not have it end after ch 3. So you might want to check it out again when it's released.
Hold up, when did I say that people would be able to play without the incest patch?

I’m just a writer, y’all. I can drop hints on the story here and there and sometimes take an idea or two from these comments and run with them, but have no say in how the game will be played.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hold up, when did I say that people would be able to play without the incest patch?

I’m just a writer, y’all. I can drop hints on the story here and there and sometimes take an idea or two from these comments and run with them, but have no say in how the game will be played.
Sorry, it was @UncleVT who hinted about the patch but you did also hint that there will be a lot of content people are asking for in v 0.6. I don't know how much you were involved in the restart but kudos to the whole team for it.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Sorry, it was @UncleVT who hinted about the patch but you did also hint that there will be a lot of content people are asking for in v 0.6. I don't know how much you were involved in the restart but kudos to the whole team for it.
Vilelab gives me quite a bit of background associated with the characters and then gives me a broad view of the scenes within the upcoming chapter. From there I just fill in the blanks with the dialog and sometimes an idea or two of my own. To sum it up, he’s got a hell of a story planned for this game and I’m doing my best to help bring it to life.

This is my first time ever writing for a game so it’s both a little scary, but also a lot of fun developing personalities and relationships, but I’m looking forward to writing the lewd scenes the most.

But yes, the hints I dropped were a masturbation scene with a lesbian scene and yes, the MC finally gets his pp wet in .6. The big question is, who does what????

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Vilelab gives me quite a bit of background associated with the characters and then gives me a broad view of the scenes within the upcoming chapter. From there I just fill in the blanks with the dialog and sometimes an idea or two of my own. To sum it up, he’s got a hell of a story planned for this game and I’m doing my best to help bring it to life.
If you were involved in writing for v 0.5 then great job. If not then looking forward to what you do for v 0.6 and beyond.

Reactions: shmerlin33
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes