2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So far. It's still early isn't it?
It's just a bit weird there's the evil nipple tweaking scene and then nothing. Makes that scene feel disjointed when you just go on as if it never happened. Especially with her in the bed, wouldn't such a cruel, horny bastard use it then? I feel like maybe they jumped the gun with the first scene. Also, I feel like the blackmail is best used on the Aunt, she needs a master in her life to keep her from going too far.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
It's just a bit weird there's the nipple tweaking and then nothing. Makes that scene feel disjointed when you just go on as if it never happened. Especially with her in the bed, not asking for a little something? I feel like maybe they jumped the gun with the first scene.
Maybe there's a master plan that we haven't seen yet? Or maybe it's used for something bigger later on?

Mar 1, 2018
First of all, I just want to say that this is shaping to be awesome game. Great renders with beautiful characters, and even if it's in early stage, you can already see a glimpse of things that will come (vast amount of kinks, and branches in story).
That being said I don't know if it's already pointed out, but I think I encountered a bug (maybe):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, keep up the great work, and this will be one of the top games here. :D
P.S. Kate is best :FeelsGoodMan:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Can't leave the bathroom after I come home from the clinic. Very frustrating. Nice game but it won't advance for me. Same problem Ch4 and Ch5.

I tried removing the iPatch and it made no difference.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Game crash on the 2nd floor:
While loading <'Image' u'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/night/bg.png'>:
File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 301, in script
h neutral "I don't want to take a bath right now..."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/night/bg.png'.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes