2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Oh no! It's become a full-fledged sandbox game. This is a nightmare for me. This typically means it's going to be a complicated grind. Inventory, money system, 4 different times of day, mini games = a whole lot of meaningless clicking and exploring, as well as a whole lot of missed content because you missed a certain item or were not at the right place at a specific time of day. Probably will be unplayable without a walkthrough, and having to play with a walkthrough destroys immersion. I predict this thread is quickly going to become 500 pages of nothing but "how do I get this, or how do I do that". I loved this game the way it was. I am financially invested in it already, so I will certainly give it a try, but I am not optimistic I'll continue.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Oh no! It's become a full-fledged sandbox game. This is a nightmare for me. This typically means it's going to be a complicated grind. Inventory, money system, 4 different times of day, mini games = a whole lot of meaningless clicking and exploring, as well as a whole lot of missed content because you missed a certain item or were not at the right place at a specific time of day. Probably will be unplayable without a walkthrough, and having to play with a walkthrough destroys immersion. I predict this thread is quickly going to become 500 pages of nothing but "how do I get this, or how do I do that". I loved this game the way it was. I am financially invested in it already, so I will certainly give it a try, but I am not optimistic I'll continue.
Come now how will you get 'value' for money without grinding to get to content? Well at least it is no worse than what normal games get up to.

Reactions: hameleona

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Come now how will you get 'value' for money without grinding to get to content? Well at least it is no worse than what normal games get up to.
Nah, I don't see grinding as value, I see it as a huge chore. Especially when the inevitable update comes when older saves no longer work and you did all that grinding for absolutely nothing, only to have to start all over again. It's not a huge deal to start all over again with a simple VN where you can just rapidly skip to the next choice, but for sandbox and rpgm's it's a disaster.

Derollo

Aug 26, 2018
Just curious.. What is the average delay between chapter releases and their appearance on MEGA (and here)?
EDIT: Thanks for the update :D

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Indecent Desires Chapter 6

PC:
Win:

No Change-Log! Some infos from the dev for the new chapter:

You will need to load a saved game from before you got home from the Clinique (it's somewhere in the middle of Chapter 4 - the scene with Monique and Elizabeth at the Clinique). I tried to avoid this but it looks like there is no way.

@UncleVT @N7 can u update OP pls. :)

daveliddz

Oct 16, 2017
no clue what you're meant to do after the party, only thing i can do is have a bath and sleep till next day

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
I'm afraid the inability to load from the Save at the end of chapter 5 plus the change from VN to clickfest (bad thing to do with erotic material imho) means I shall stop following this game now. But thanks Dev for producing it and good luck in future with those people who are into games not stories.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Okay, this game lost me. It had one of the best Asian models to boot, quite a pity. I don't know what the dev was thinking. I am out.

Reactions: Hartigan

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I loaded a save from right before the Monique Clinic scene like what was stated, now I'm at the end of Ch 5 and I get an error when I click Kate's bathroom.

Reactions: GaboCAP
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes