2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I loaded a save from right before the Monique Clinic scene like what was stated, now I'm at the end of Ch 5 and I get an error when I click Kate's bathroom.
Same here, and the error was the most exciting thing that happend so far. I'm not sure if the update is supposed to be walk endlessly in a empty house, thinking in the bad decisions of previous life...

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 122991
Overview:
"Desperate and focused on finishing University, our hero has no option but to move to his aunt, Sarah’s house. He is the only child of a single mother and bears no ties to his biological father. The only time his father was brought up is when his mother briefly mentioned that they divorced when our hero was only an infant. He is a young adult ready to start University which, unfortunately, is located far away from his home. Short on cash, he has no choice but to depend on Aunt Sarah for accommodation. It’s no time before our hero discovers deep seeded secrets that his aunt and two cousins, Kate and Monique have kept hidden for years. As he uncovers each secret, his outlook on life is permanently altered. The question becomes … how will he utilize the information he learns about his family and what will his reaction be as he learns of the underground life they live? What are the consequences of unearthing his aunt and cousins’ secrets?"​

Updated: 2018/11/23
Developer/Publisher: | |
Censorship: No
Version: Ch. 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Patch:

Download:
PC:
- - -
Mac:
- - -
Includes Chapters 1-6
Thanks @KiGa

Extras:

View attachment 89746 View attachment 89747 View attachment 89748 View attachment 89749 View attachment 89752 View attachment 89750 View attachment 89754 View attachment 89753 View attachment 89755
Umm after the convo in the bathroom, it won't let me sleep and can't find anything else to do, and the interface errors out. Do we need to start a new game with this update?

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Was the update just the pool party? I can't do anything else. All the other things are work in progress.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Indecent Desires [Ch. 6] - Lossy compression

thanks, workupload is complete ass today, can't download the normal version

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
interface button returns error, going to relax area also error. nothing else to do. i guess its because of the save not working with the new system tho. i guess have to start from beggining otherwise lack of communication in the thread and not having a changelog in OP are the two problems here

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for Indecent Desires [Ch. 6] + IncPatch

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
try deleting the incest patch, it worked for me
Thanks! This worked. Looks like new incest patch needed for the new system. Reached the morning after the pool party. I think that's the end of the current update?

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 42, in <module>
NameError: name 'katesbathroomdoor' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "labelsnav.rpyc", line 42, in script
  File "E:\New folder\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\New folder\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\New folder\IndecentDesires-Chapter6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 42, in <module>
NameError: name 'katesbathroomdoor' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Indecent Desires Chapter6
Sun Nov 25 01:42:03 2018
can't enter katy bathroom

Reactions: inlover and vinee
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes