2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017

Chapter 6 ALPHA is here. 100+ images - 9 animations - 4 scenes

Came out on 27th Oct. So been 4 days already!

Any heroes?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So i come home, take a piss, see aiko as the submissive slut to aunt but after i loaded the game, they way to the outdoor bath doesnt work anymore

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Chapter 6 ALPHA is here. 100+ images - 9 animations - 4 scenes

Came out on 27th Oct. So been 4 days already!

Any heroes?
You could be that hero, so feel free to pay 20 bucks for the alpha release!
Or wait like we all do...

traiton

Oct 7, 2017
So, I'm feeling dumb! When we first get the map, how do I navigate to the outdoor bathroom?

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
You could be that hero, so feel free to pay 20 bucks for the alpha release!
Or wait like we all do...
Wait.. who are you?

Did I demand or command anyone to post it right now?
It was a simple observation followed by a small request!
Seeing as there was no post regarding the release. I posted the game had been released and just for the sake of it, asked anyone who had it, if they would be kind enough to share it.

You would've happily played the game has someone posted it right after i asked for it.

If you can wait in silence, stay that way. don't try to stop anyone that is willing to ask for it (shamelessly). Or it beats the whole purpose of this forum!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Wait.. who are you?

Did I demand or command anyone to post it right now?
It was a simple observation followed by a small request!
Seeing as there was no post regarding the release. I posted the game had been released and just for the sake of it, asked anyone who had it, if they would be kind enough to share it.

You would've happily played the game has someone posted it right after i asked for it.

If you can wait in silence, stay that way. don't try to stop anyone that is willing to ask for it (shamelessly). Or it beats the whole purpose of this forum!
Next time try shamelessly here:

Mar 30, 2018
Really good game so far. The design is more than great, a big work on the skins... The story seem good so far. I'm really interested on the school story and the secret between the sisters / besties

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
Well, nice game so far. :)
The story itself isn't very original (as I think) but the characters are. (not only optically)
I like games where you can't see the MC, because most of the time I don't like the optics, or Max is copied from BB.
In addition, you can visualize your character the way you imagine it.

Apart from that I don't like the MC very much, because from the beginning I had the feeling as if you were playing a total complete idiot, who from the first second on can think of nothing but fucking and tits. I mean, maybe it's just me, but when I meet a woman for the first time and immediately get so fixated on her tits that I don't even notice what she says to me, it doesn't surprise me that the first impression is negative. That's probably story technically intended, but I would have found it better if you had a little more influence on it. I mean, you just can't stop the MC from reacting so idiotically.

But enough criticism. I don't want to sound like I don't like the game. The opposite is the case. The art is well done. Great renders and even if I don't find the story very original, it is still very well written. I like the development of the characters very much and also optically I would give them 10/10 stars. As I said, original optic.
As I can see from other comments, some people don't like the fact that you can also read the thoughts of the characters. Well, I can understand that, but I personally think it's great, because it gives them more depth and is a rarely implemented feature in a VN. All in all I think the game is very well done, even the music is pleasant and fits very well. I'm already looking forward to chapter 6, because I can see from the teaser that this chapter also looks very promising. :)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nice renders and especially sex animation (at least for the few I did see). Writing could use a bit better translation. Game seems to be focused on true dom/sub/ntr at this point. Not really my thing and I found most of the actual characters personalities a turn off, the plot while somewhat interesting seems quite dark and lacks much substance at this point.

Adita

Sep 8, 2018
Nice game!I look forward to see how it works all that stats you build with the girls. Until now it didn't seem to make any difference

Reactions: yourmomma

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Uhhhh it says chapter 5 in the title of the thread, below the download links it says all chapters included, and when I clicked on the MEGA link (where I downloaded it) it also says chapter 5.

YET. When I play the game it stops at chapter 3 ???? The walkthrough continues but I'm not seeing anything related to chapter 4, after I drop off Akio I speak a tiny bit with someone named Elizabeth and it stops there.

Somebody can fill me in ? What gives ?

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Uhhhh it says chapter 5 in the title of the thread, below the download links it says all chapters included, and when I clicked on the MEGA link (where I downloaded it) it also says chapter 5.

YET. When I play the game it stops at chapter 3 ???? The walkthrough continues but I'm not seeing anything related to chapter 4, after I drop off Akio I speak a tiny bit with someone named Elizabeth and it stops there.

Somebody can fill me in ? What gives ?
They say you need to have incest patch, at least I played with it from the beginning and game finished much later.

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
They say you need to have incest patch, at least I played with it from the beginning and game finished much later.
Yeah I hopped on discord and messaged the creator, and you indeed need the incest patch to continue after chapter 3, it worked just fine after I applied the patch and finished all 5 chapters.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes