2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.21] [Vilelab] + Patched

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.indecent.desires

For disable incest, just open console and type persistent.patch_installed = False

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Does it have sissification of MC?
There's the tag, but I never heard of the MC being actually sissified.
He can whore his ass out with guys and transgirls, but I'm not aware of any scene where he is actually feminized (cross-dressing, make-up, gender flip, etc). It's also a very minor path, very easily avoided and/or contained.
Some people already complained that's a false tag.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does it have sissification of MC?
well in theory yes.

Anyone know how too unlock kelly´s route do you have too give her chocolate on a specific day.
you can give her choco like everyday (weekday) and after a while can ask her out.

can someone send a save
nope, there are saves posted to thread but afaik those are from early game. won't take long to play with skip.

can we kill Trevor?
i can guess why you want to kill him but alas no.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
i think you mean mc's schoolmate who likes to smoke joints (for free ofc) whom mc meets during party 1st time.
Smokes joints, is in college, might be or not Trevor's girlfriend (depends on who you ask), has probably more sex scenes of every other girl except Ruby the barmaid, and is the evil bitch that sets the MC to blackmail Aiko.
And you probably remember wrong how the game begins.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Smokes joints, is in college, might be or not Trevor's girlfriend (depends on who you ask), has probably more sex scenes of every other girl except Ruby the barmaid, and is the evil bitch that sets the MC to blackmail Aiko.
And you probably remember wrong how the game begins.
that's who i meant as mc's schoolmate. epilogue ends on big poolparty where mc can 1st time meet that psycho and on next day he meets her on trevor's beachstore and can do 3some with trevor and that psycho.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes