2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
that's who i meant as mc's schoolmate. epilogue ends on big poolparty where mc can 1st time meet that psycho and on next day he meets her on trevor's beachstore and can do 3some with trevor and that psycho.
Not really: you meet the girl at Trevor's beachstore for the first time when the MC first arrives at the game's location: after Kate and Monique go running on the beach and the creep follows them. It's at the start of the prologue. Then you meet Trevor, become his bro and might end up fuking the girl or have a 3some.
The poolparty is, as you said, at the end of the prologue.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
who cares, she's still a psycho and best is just to avoid her.
She's still one of the hottest (1) gals of the game and I'm going to stay around her as much as I can.
I'll just draw a very clear line between what I'm doing and what I'm not doing to get into her panties.

(1) At least as far as my tastes are concerned.

And, fuck, I didn't notice this line the first time I played. Probably I thought she was just shittalking.
PlotReveal.JPG
Seeing how the game developed, now I'm very inclined to believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: theneedle and cxx

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
About Forgiveness. Kate already caught me, but at university she just want me to fuck off. What can I do?

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Who is this game even for at this point?

Just the cucks? :WaitWhat:
Even for cucks, it's way to long to be cucked. When your cucked, you don't want to wait that long to know about it.
It's for thoses who have a lot and i mean A LOT of time to lose. :)

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
It's been 1 year since I played this game! I wonder how much new content is in here?

*Almost gets pegged with a strap on and one lesbian scene*

... Cool.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes