• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Wow, I thought this game was dead already, I hope this update actually has meaningful content and not to be disappointed, although I am almost certain of what will happen U.U

• Haha
Reactions: zoe_meat and cxx

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
So I've been been looking at the reviews and I see alot of people upset cuz the MC isn't getting any action, but it's NTR so I don't fault that. My question is how much content is there for real tho minus the MC getting action?

And also, how bad is the sandbox?

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
So I've been been looking at the reviews and I see alot of people upset cuz the MC isn't getting any action, but it's NTR so I don't fault that. My question is how much content is there for real tho minus the MC getting action?
If you come here because of the NTR, you're going to be even more disappointed than those coming here for the MC action.
Depending on your definition of NTR, you might even find that there's none. In any case, this isn't an NTR game.
What the players complain about is that the MC isn't getting action from the main girls. He still has more action with side girls, side trannies, side grannies and side guys than there's voyeur action.
The quantity of sex is below average for a game that has been in development for four years, but the main problem is that it's spreaded thin among a wide set of uncompatible kinks like pegging, voyeur, Trans/Futa, ten, gay, decrepit hags.
That I know there are about seven scenes that do not involve the MC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And also, how bad is the sandbox?
Unless you use a walkthrough the game is unplayable.
The city map isn't too bad, but the home has like12-15 completely empty rooms, half of those never used, that you have to navigate one-by-one looking for some action 4 times a day. No there isn't a minimap / quick-menu: you have to click on doors/stairs for each room/corridor.
There's a hint system, but it's underdeveloped and bugged broken.
The situation is so bad that even the walkthrough is not navigable.

(edited for premature keystroke)

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.21] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 4.41 GB

[75% Quality] Compressed Size 968 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)
Many thanks here...now to find a MAC updated version for Forgive to compress!!

Reactions: sampikinpax

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
If you come here because of the NTR, you're going to be even more disappointed than those coming here for the MC action.
Depending on your definition of NTR, you might even find that there's none. In any case, this isn't an NTR game.
What the players complain about is that the MC isn't getting action from the main girls. He still has more action with side girls, side trannies, side grannies and side guys than there's voyeur action.
The quantity of sex is below average for a game that has been in development for four years, but the main problem is that it's spreaded thin among a wide set of uncompatible kinks like pegging, voyeur, Trans/Futa, ten, gay, decrepit hags.

The city map isn't too bad, but the home has like12-15 completely empty rooms, half of those never used, that you have to navigate one-by-one looking for some action 4 times a day.

(edited for premature keystroke)
Damn that's crazy. Welp thanks for letting me know. This game going on the back burner for another couple of years then cuz they say the sandbox part is terrible too.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Damn that's crazy. Welp thanks for letting me know. This game going on the back burner for another couple of years then cuz they say the sandbox part is terrible too.
I'm sorry, in the hurry to fix the broken mess that I made of my post, I forgot to reply about the sandbox.

The city map isn't too bad, but the home has like 12-15 completely empty rooms, half of those never used, that you have to navigate one-by-one looking for some action 4 times a day. No there's a minimap / quick-menu: you have to click on doors/stairs for each room/corridor.
The situation is so bad that even the walkthrough is not navigable.

Reactions: YepperCause

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Wow, I thought this game was dead already, I hope this update actually has meaningful content and not to be disappointed, although I am almost certain of what will happen U.U
Hahaha, almost pissed myself laughing. Thanks for the chuckle buddy. Meaningful content in this, whatever this thing is?? That's a really good one man & this thread can use some good jokes. If you want my honest opinion, download, extract the images and delete the rest and save yourself from wasting valuable time. Frap to that unless you get a kick out of dicks/futa, gay content and the MC turning into a bitch. According to the last post I can see, you finally get to fuck Gia so if you're willing to go through all the pain navigating this complete cluster f&^k that not even the walkthrough can help you through, then enjoy, this is going to be a long ass journey to get there unless someone is nice enough to post a save file to avoid you all the pain & BS. Best of luck to you...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who is this game even for at this point?

Just the cucks? :WaitWhat:
for mc to gather money by selling his ass.

About Forgiveness. Kate already caught me, but at university she just want me to fuck off. What can I do?
caught what? if you do futas "quests" then you are idiot or like futa and gay sex or accidentally let her fuck mc's ass and that way started her path. if you blackmailed kate and aiko then you need to do tasks for aiko and MAYBE they both forgive you but again if you blackmailed them then facepalm.

meaningful? totally wrong game dude.

Last edited:

penny3x

Nov 7, 2021
i think u r missing "female domination" tag since game has female on male, female on female and even futa on male domination and there is also male domination in this game

Reactions: YepperCause

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Oddly enough, none of these kinks were hinted at in the first few updates when the game was trying to gain an audience. I get the distinct impression that I have to suck a dick to get to a Kate scene in this version, and if I had known that from the start it's not likely that I would have ever bothered with this game.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Oddly enough, none of these kinks were hinted at in the first few updates when the game was trying to gain an audience.
Having more kinks is not a bad thing. Forcing them is. So far the game was very low on forcing non-cis/hetero stuff. Even more oddly, replaying the intro I noticed at least one hint that the dev's mind was already going in that direction and I suppose that Trevor was supposed to have a route for becoming the MC's bitch.
1000 Patreons seem happy with the content of this game (and I'm convinced that the fault of this game's derailing is at least in part due to Patreon polls and top-tier privileges).

I get the distinct impression that I have to suck a dick to get to a Kate scene in this version.
Reading the walkthrough that seems likely. If that's the case I'm done with this game for good, too. Not with the thread, as it's comedy gold, but definitely the game.
I'm not bothered by the possibility of the MC sucking cock, but if that blocks some very due scene that I've been waiting for since I first played this game, it'll be the last straw.

Very disappointed, would not pirate again.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes