2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Wow, I thought this game was dead already, I hope this update actually has meaningful content and not to be disappointed, although I am almost certain of what will happen U.U
Hahaha, almost pissed myself laughing. Thanks for the chuckle buddy. Meaningful content in this, whatever this thing is?? That's a really good one man & this thread can use some good jokes. If you want my honest opinion, download, extract the images and delete the rest and save yourself from wasting valuable time. Frap to that unless you get a kick out of dicks/futa, gay content and the MC turning into a bitch. According to the last post I can see, you finally get to fuck Gia so if you're willing to go through all the pain navigating this complete cluster f&^k that not even the walkthrough can help you through, then enjoy, this is going to be a long ass journey to get there unless someone is nice enough to post a save file to avoid you all the pain & BS. Best of luck to you...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who is this game even for at this point?

Just the cucks? :WaitWhat:
for mc to gather money by selling his ass.

About Forgiveness. Kate already caught me, but at university she just want me to fuck off. What can I do?
caught what? if you do futas "quests" then you are idiot or like futa and gay sex or accidentally let her fuck mc's ass and that way started her path. if you blackmailed kate and aiko then you need to do tasks for aiko and MAYBE they both forgive you but again if you blackmailed them then facepalm.

Wow, I thought this game was dead already, I hope this update actually has meaningful content and not to be disappointed, although I am almost certain of what will happen U.U
meaningful? totally wrong game dude.

Last edited:

penny3x

Nov 7, 2021
i think u r missing "female domination" tag since game has female on male, female on female and even futa on male domination and there is also male domination in this game

Reactions: YepperCause

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
If you come here because of the NTR, you're going to be even more disappointed than those coming here for the MC action.
Depending on your definition of NTR, you might even find that there's none. In any case, this isn't an NTR game.
What the players complain about is that the MC isn't getting action from the main girls. He still has more action with side girls, side trannies, side grannies and side guys than there's voyeur action.
The quantity of sex is below average for a game that has been in development for four years, but the main problem is that it's spreaded thin among a wide set of uncompatible kinks like pegging, voyeur, Trans/Futa, ten, gay, decrepit hags.
That I know there are about seven scenes that do not involve the MC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oddly enough, none of these kinks were hinted at in the first few updates when the game was trying to gain an audience. I get the distinct impression that I have to suck a dick to get to a Kate scene in this version, and if I had known that from the start it's not likely that I would have ever bothered with this game.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Oddly enough, none of these kinks were hinted at in the first few updates when the game was trying to gain an audience.
Having more kinks is not a bad thing. Forcing them is. So far the game was very low on forcing non-cis/hetero stuff. Even more oddly, replaying the intro I noticed at least one hint that the dev's mind was already going in that direction and I suppose that Trevor was supposed to have a route for becoming the MC's bitch.
1000 Patreons seem happy with the content of this game (and I'm convinced that the fault of this game's derailing is at least in part due to Patreon polls and top-tier privileges).

I get the distinct impression that I have to suck a dick to get to a Kate scene in this version.
Reading the walkthrough that seems likely. If that's the case I'm done with this game for good, too. Not with the thread, as it's comedy gold, but definitely the game.
I'm not bothered by the possibility of the MC sucking cock, but if that blocks some very due scene that I've been waiting for since I first played this game, it'll be the last straw.

Very disappointed, would not pirate again.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Having more kinks is not a bad thing. Forcing them is. So far the game was very low on forcing non-cis/hetero stuff. Even more oddly, replaying the intro I noticed at least one hint that the dev's mind was already going in that direction and I suppose that Trevor was supposed to have a route for becoming the MC's bitch.
1000 Patreons seem happy with the content of this game (and I'm convinced that the fault of this game's derailing is at least in part due to Patreon polls and top-tier privileges).

Reading the walkthrough that seems likely. If that's the case I'm done with this game for good, too. Not with the thread, as it's comedy gold, but definitely the game.
I'm not bothered by the possibility of the MC sucking cock, but if that blocks some very due scene that I've been waiting for since I first played this game, it'll be the last straw.

Very disappointed, would not pirate again.
I checked just earlier and it was by 773. 10 min earlier and it was 777.

You make good points, which are a no-brainer for the normal people I thought but it seems there are always a first time lol.
So this game has forced stuff, like gay/yoai/trans stuff if you want to have sex with a normal chick and there is no way arround it ? :WaitWhat:

I ignored this game for a while now and the reviews say it dosent get better, but worse. And with what you said it seems this game is just a waste of time. Since you played it, can you give me a round down of what happend in the game, or when the game did shift where you think it gets "written" by patreons now ?

Also I heard back then that you are forced to watch a NTR scene with the maid, but thats it. Is there more of such stuff ? Some of the reviews say the "old man" is avoidable, other say they are not. Some say other girls, like the majority, gets raped and MC is just sitting there and let it happend -> Voyurism etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there still not enough story to make this a VN yet?
this is vn but not that much avn.

how do i know if ive played thru all content in this version?.. no more hints :(
check wt-pdf.

well patrons are "sometimes" very dumb.

how to progress in gym training?,
i have already train in that days but i cant still go to the dark alley
once on monday morning then once on wed afternoon and again once on fri morning or just talk to blonde cousin at hospital.

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017

check wt-pdf.

once on monday morning then once on wed afternoon and again once on fri morning or just talk to blonde cousin at hospital.
thank you bro, i had to do it only once, i was doing if like all days at all times xd

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I checked just earlier and it was by 773. 10 min earlier and it was 777.

You make good points, which are a no-brainer for the normal people I thought but it seems there are always a first time lol.
So this game has forced stuff, like gay/yoai/trans stuff if you want to have sex with a normal chick and there is no way arround it ? :WaitWhat:

I ignored this game for a while now and the reviews say it dosent get better, but worse. And with what you said it seems this game is just a waste of time. Since you played it, can you give me a round down of what happend in the game, or when the game did shift where you think it gets "written" by patreons now ?

Also I heard back then that you are forced to watch a NTR scene with the maid, but thats it. Is there more of such stuff ? Some of the reviews say the "old man" is avoidable, other say they are not. Some say other girls, like the majority, gets raped and MC is just sitting there and let it happend -> Voyurism etc.
Well, last time I checked, some months ago, they were well above 1000, so yes, Vielab is losing Patrons, and quickly. I wonder why.

I haven't played in a while, too: the last time it was version 0.16, I think, so I can not really tell you much about what happened "in the meantime". I don't know when Vielab opened the possibility for higher tier Patrons (they're 3 IIRC) to commission game scenes: I think well before I played.
Now you have the chance to whore the MC with trans/futa gals, guys, or ladies well into their 70s.
You can blackmail Aiko and then Kate into sex. They hate you for this, and being friends/lovers, they team up and punish the MC by pegging him.
There are a couple of new girls as regular love interests in addition to the original ones: Kelly the college lifeguard and Gia the mechanic. Not much to do with them, but you can date them: there are date scenes at the bar, your pool or a new club.
You can mess your dates with 5 love interests, gaining hate and breaking their love route by flirting with a barmaid (exactly the same lines for every single one of these 5 times: groundhog day anyone?) to unlock some sex scenes with the barmaid. In one of these scenes, you get bothered by a hobo and you can have the barmaid fucked by him. IDK how consensual: I didn't see that scene as I didn't want to destroy my playthrough. Idiotic game design.
You take a train and meet an airhead girl that didn't buy the train ticket: the ticket man wants to have his way with her and you can watch or help her. If you help her you become friends and have fun at the beach, including happy sex.
If you go to unsavoury places at night, you get robbed by two hipster gangsters led by a nasty Harley-Quinn wannabe. You can buy a gun, go back and rape the girl as a form of revenge.
Now you've unlocked two prostitutes, one cis-female and one futanari (non a trans girl): you can have lots of fun with them.

Outside of the game the team added 3 non-canon side stories, in the form of animations/slideshows, with sex between the main girls and... the hobo.

So this game has forced stuff, like gay/yoai/trans stuff if you want to have sex with a normal chick and there is no way arround it ?
That's today's news, apparently.
I remember at the start of Aiko blackmail quest, Chloe (the Futa prostitute) was mandatory but the devs had to make her optional due to an uproar of the fans.
Now, by reading the walkthrough for the last update (and confirmed by the screenshot a couple of pages ago), there's nobody left to uproar because to unlock to sexy scene with Kate she has to catch you sucking Chloe's cock.

Also I heard back then that you are forced to watch a NTR scene with the maid, but thats it. Is there more of such stuff ? Some of the reviews say the "old man" is avoidable, other say they are not.
There are a couple of scenes of Aiko getting raped by Sarah or Sarah's hot friend.
The scene where Sarah forces Aiko to have sex with the "old man" (can't remember his name) is skippable. Meaning that you can avoid spying on them but a) it happens anyway and b) it means that you can't progress in some routes as the MC loses important blackmail material. I think not watching the scene completely blocks the progression of the main quest (not that there's much of it implemented).

Some say other girls, like the majority, gets raped and MC is just sitting there and let it happend -> Voyurism etc.
This is overstated. I think I already mentioned all the cases I'm aware of. Add another 3-4 cases where the MC is the rapist (blackmail sex) and for voyeurism just another couple where he spies on Kate and Aiko making love.

Reactions: Dio 's bread

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I seriously disagree about the VN: there's not enough of a coherent story going on. More a "slice of nonsensical life" game, IMHO.

Yes, but they're the ones that are right.
But if Vielab is losing dozens of Patron every month as I've just read, that should ring some serious alarm bells.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I seriously disagree about the VN: there's not enough of a coherent story going on. More a "slice of nonsensical life" game, IMHO.

Yes, but they're the ones that are right.
But if Vielab is losing dozens of Patron every month as I've just read, that should ring some serious alarm bells.
well there is story early but then story stops and game becomes a mess.

maybe they are right and dev will make sexscene with blonde cousin finally. maybe patrons didn't like those movies.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
maybe they are right and dev will make sexscene with blonde cousin finally. maybe patrons didn't like those movies.
That fake-blonde bitch is way overhyped. She can go and fuck herself, or Trevor, for what I care.
Anyway, you know it as well as I do that if they added a scene with Monique it would be some very heavy Femdom or even BDSM ("Hey, a tag our game is missing! Let's fix it ASAP!") and not something we complainers would enjoy.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes