2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
not out of question that dev fubared blackmail path.
Could be a borked update from my part. What I did was a fresh install of version 21, then copied my savegame from version 20. My savegame wasn't a complete version .20 in any way, maybe I had bad luck and the savegame got corrupt in the process. Just to let you know, if nobody else reports this, it could be on my end. If there's a better way to update an ongoing game, or if savegames aren't supposed to be carriable from one version to the next, or if there's just a random risk that something may not work through the update, would appreciate to know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on my saves can't ask kelly on date so dev for sure fubared something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That part I did manage to play through to what seems like the end of this version. Nice bit of story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well i did with kelly and gia everything on 0.20 and wt-pdf doesn't hint that mc needs to start choosing girls. no inviting kelly anywhere even on 0.19 update so i'm weighting towards fubar.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
doesn't hint that mc needs to start choosing girls
Sure hope so. But I still wonder, guess it would make sense, if going on a hard path with some girl would involve an (albeit not fully knowing) participation of another girl, it would "taint" the story with that second girl and prevent me from following through with her "perfect" path. That would make for a sort of story split, wouldn't it? Either go "all-pure" or "all-corrupt", but no "chaotic" in between, hard with some and soft with others? The split is already there on each girl's path, can't cross them and expect them to be open to options that would be available if you hadn't broken their trust, and it isn't such an imposing restriction.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is no way to have sara pussy without blackmailing?? i mean the aiko\sara\old guy scene is a bit confusing.-. we did kill him?? if yes why both sara and aiko act as nothing happen?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no way to have sara pussy without blackmailing?? i mean the aiko\sara\old guy scene is a bit confusing.-. we did kill him?? if yes why both sara and aiko act as nothing happen?
we don't know and dev for sure doesn't care who killed old man (same with aiko and kate). no dicking cousins atm on love/lust path.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
It would help if attending classes would serve any in-game purpose.
The brain-defective man-child that we have as MC doesn't even pay attention, just whines that it's boring. Dude, if you think that learning is boring, why you're even in a college to begin with?

• Haha
Reactions: GokutheG and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It would help if attending classes would serve any in-game purpose.
The brain-defective man-child that we have as MC doesn't even pay attention, just whines that it's boring. Dude, if you think that learning is boring, why you're even in a college to begin with?
EXACTLY!!!

besides it's summer college (i think) with full school of students (slackers like mc apparently).

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
besides it's summer college (i think) with full school of students (slackers like mc apparently).
It should be very rewarding to be a teacher there :/
If I had anything resembling free time, I'd think to make a spinoff of my "Foreign Teacher" series sending the protagonist to this game's college.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Leppy88

Aug 14, 2020
Android Port:

Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.21] [Vilelab] + Patched

Android : , Workupload

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.indecent.desires

For disable incest, just open console and type persistent.patch_installed = False

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :
How do you open the console on android?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes