2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
how to get rid of that annoying WIP when u wanna blackmail? Also after Kate blackmail sex I have no hints I talked to every NPC and nothing is happening.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well lookslike my game (save) is broken since tried save from 0.19 (did full restart then) to 0.20 and nothing with kelly besides usual hi and give choco.

how to get rid of that annoying WIP when u wanna blackmail? Also after Kate blackmail sex I have no hints I talked to every NPC and nothing is happening.
don't think you can. if you chose blackmail then mc need to talk to kate at home who tells mc talk to aiko at school.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
well lookslike my game (save) is broken since tried save from 0.19 (did full restart then) to 0.20 and nothing with kelly besides usual hi and give choco.

don't think you can. if you chose blackmail then mc need to talk to kate at home who tells mc talk to aiko at school.
ye but aiko in school is doing nothing. All I have there is Nevermind

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
the story is interesting
the way to get money is really stupid only 20 at a time
need a gun before a certain event yet mc watches instead of stopping it then wonder why, that was really stupid
got cheats build into the game none for money and if use it might fuck up the game WTF
going to play more, will things get better or worse?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the story is interesting
need a gun before a certain event yet mc watches instead of stopping it then wonder why, that was really stupid
got cheats build into the game none for money and if use it might fuck up the game WTF
As the story progresses, there are much better ways of earning money. That is, if you can stand them. Still, I agree that money acquisition could be handled much better.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
the story is interesting
worse.. this game is here for years and it has almost 0 new content and lot of bugs

• Haha
Reactions: Samken and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sadly not.

where do i find the gun for the inventory
you buy it from trevor and for that you need money.

worse.. this game is here for years and it has almost 0 new content and lot of bugs
well has new content but nothing new which wouldn't be expected.

Are family members prostitutes
no, kate goes to college, mon works at hospital and sarah works at college.

Alderamin

Formerly 'Aldee999'
Apr 5, 2018
do I see it correctly that after you have a movie session with Kate there is no content with her unless you go for the blackmail route?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes