2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Aldee999

Apr 5, 2018
do I see it correctly that after you have a movie session with Kate there is no content with her unless you go for the blackmail route?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do I see it correctly that after you have a movie session with Kate there is no content with her unless you go for the blackmail route?
don't think so.

Like a week?
that depends if does night discussions with cousins and auntie before or after gets work from trevor or that futa and jetski isn't cheap either so plenty of moneyholes but not many income sources.

Has the big family secret been revealed yet
what secret?

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Has the big family secret been revealed yet
Kate and Monique do not seem to have any secret (well, Kate's relationship with Aiko is known from the prologue, so it doesn't count).
Sarah is doing something dirty with the University, but that secret hasn't yet been revealed. Assuming it will ever be, that's not granted.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I seriously doubt the devs even remember putting that line in the game... As like hinting that the MC is actually adopted. Forget about those, this is no longer that game.
yea as of why mc is with aunt and cousins was forgotten after video call with mommy.

Reactions: YepperCause

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
have ntr tags? If so, is there a way to avoid it or turn it off?
As always, it depends on your definition of NTR. The list of scenes/situations that may be considered so has been posted several times, you can try searching for it if you don't fear spoilers.
In theory, most of the scenes are avoidable if you play with an eye on the game and another on the walkthrough (some notion of fun these devs have...), and the remaining ones are skippable. But this game is a mess in the cause-effect department (alongside being a mess in general), so I can't guarantee that you won't trigger something, eventually.
In particular, there's a certain infamous scene that is required to advance the "main plot" (which in turn gets forgotten shortly thereafter, so it's your call again).

But if you don't like at least two of the following tags:
- rape/forced consent
- voyeur/"ntr"
- lesbian
- pegging
- male on futa
- futa on male
- gay
- submissive protagonist
- blueballing

do yourself a favour and skip this game (but you might want to check the side story "videos", that are found separately on the thread).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lost all my save files, can someone upload a save at least post 0.19 or 0.20
using others save could potentially mean that 1 girl isn't available or only some girls.

Playing the reverse-blackmail part of Aiko and Kate's story. The girls won't talk to me at Uni - the guide says I should first talk with Kate in her room, in the evening. But her room is locked - how do I get to advance at this point? Does it have to be a specific evening in the week? Maybe just not the very first evening after being "caught"? Is her room locked by another concurrent path - namely, the forgiveness path, following being caught in Dark Alley? The issue there is that the path seems to be incomplete atm, when I go and meet Kate at the pool it says something like "in progress". Am I completely locked out of Kate in this savegame, until a future version comes out that lets me finish the forgiveness path and THEN move on with the reverse-blackmail? I would be nice, if it were so, that the manual pointed out the possibility - but I hope I'm just overthinking, and the forgiveness story doesn't have anything to do with Kate's bedroom being locked. If so, what should I do, then?
locked how? never seen any door in auntie's house locked.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes