2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the aunt really the mc mom. Has mc done any of his family members yet. Are family members hookers?
no, aunt is aunt and mommy is at home. mc has fucked dear auntie once if blackmailed her (no consequences) others not (besides kate if blackmailed her (big consequences)). no they aren't (1 doctor, 1 college student, 1 college headmistress).

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
videos are easy to make when has needed things.
It's not like putting similar things in a Renpy code as part of the game would be more difficult, if they wanted to. I mean, if I can do it, everyone can.
It's that they have little to no interest in expanding the game so they use those "fantasy" "videos" to keep their patrons happy...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not like putting similar things in a Renpy code as part of the game would be more difficult, if they wanted to. I mean, if I can do it, everyone can.
It's that they have little to no interest in expanding the game so they use those "fantasy" "videos" to keep their patrons happy...
EXACTOMUNDO!!!

• Haha
Reactions: The Rogue Trader

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21 + Uncensor
Size 489 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, like usual.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can you get Monique to the beach, other than the opening scenes?
fuck mindy the bimbo in front of her and you can set a "date" with her at the beach where you can put lotion on her back and later invite her on jetski trip (stay in cave to avoid hatepoints).

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
NEW SCENE: Forgiveness 1 (Kate/Aiko/Chloe)
» To play this scene, you will need to get caught sucking Chloe‘s dick on the Dark Street
by Kate.
» Talk with Kate at the University.
» Meet Kate at the pool in the morning.
» Multiple choices with different outcomes.
» Play this scene as you like.
Save for this scene and Aiko path please.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Reactions: sanmal and JustWill

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Indecent desires 0.21
Incl ducharpentu gallery and cheat mod (0.19 version)

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega

Other mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/org.indecent.desires/game" folder
Universal RenPy Mod 1.11 rpa works in the above folder, remember to extract.
Updated my Android port to v0.21

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks everyone. I've tried these saves before.
Save with Kate is cunnilingus and the last scene with Kate in this update.
Tried to get this scene in Kelly/Gia saves, Kate catches me, in university she just tells me to go away, in the morning in the pool Monique, not Kate.

UPD: Unpack files. Yes, Kate cuni - this is new Forgiveness scene. Third pic for next update.
kh_pool_for2_001.jpg kh_pool_for2_026c.jpg
kah_pool_for3_001.jpg

PS. I waited so long to have sex with Gia... and got such a boring scene... with boring action, boring clothes and looks.

Last edited:
Reactions: RA17R

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
if picnic date with kelly is on this version then no clue how to trigger it, fed her like 20 chocobars and nothing. gia date was nice except short as was whole update unless is on futa-path too.
That's strange. Since I finished the massage from before, I just went to her at the school pool and had the option to invite her for a picnic. I assume your own massage event with her went well and she wasn't upset or anything by the end, right?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes