2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
CLEARLY you dont support him on patreon or whatever, vilelab made enlargements, and btw, great series, i like very much this path vile is taking
the game and its develepors don't deserve money. when did they ever give what we wanted, never. we never wanted gay shit we wanted monique but no we gonna add you fucking new characters that have no value, old women lgbt content and so much more garbage we never wanted

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game and its develepors don't deserve money. when did they ever give what we wanted, never we never wanted gay shit we wanted monique but no we gonna add you fucking new characters that have no value, old women lgbt content and so much more garbage we never wanted
This game has been like this for ages(and it's great),if you don't like it why are you here?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
This game has been like this for ages(and it's great),if you don't like it why are you here?
Uh, probably because we all got lured here with hot aunt and cousin action and keep getting disappointed when each update doesn't deliver and keeps adding stuff that doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to the plot. ....if there even was one lol

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
yea the game has been like that for ages and i played the game before it was like that. thats why its garbage and oh yeah i forgot to add: every update is small and takes like 6 months to come out. why do you even like an UNFINISHED game where the updates are essentially smaller than a minute of content that takes months to complete. i have seen dozens of games that can do 4 updates that are 4 times as big than every update they provide. i rather buy every year of fifa than support this creator and i don't even play fifa.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What a mess this game has become...... To make matters worse, now the MC has been turned into a little bitch.... Sarah with her signature slap even with a gun and a ton of blackmail material in his inventory..he
Still acts like a moron......... What was the point of it all?
THAT you could ask from dev on his discord BUT you'd GET banned really quickly.

as it's been said game started to sink quite after party.

May 31, 2020
THAT you could ask from dev on his discord BUT you'd GET banned really quickly.

as it's been said game started to sink quite after party.
Really? That doesn't sound healthy...... I like peace.. So I won't be doing that.. I'll just delete the game from my hard drive along with its backup saves and be done with it. It's just sad because it was one of the games that introduced me to this world. So it hurts a little.

Reactions: RajniCD sis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really? That doesn't sound healthy...... I like peace.. So I won't be doing that.. I'll just delete the game from my hard drive along with its backup saves and be done with it. It's just sad because it was one of the games that introduced me to this world. So it hurts a little.
well i got banned long ago by asking how to get gun and then helping others asking various things and commenting about moderation deleting my posts.

most content seems to be lately on chloe path and that reqs being kate's and aiko's bitch.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Does the hot aunt have content yet? Monica I think is her name? Been a few years for me.. but just happened to recognize this

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes