2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
nop only 2 i think you can ez to avoid buy pay for thr girl and the bar you can help your girl by geting voilent
Seems to me the worst thing you could do as a game creator is to put 1 or 2 forced NTR scenes in your game. Considering the market around this single topic you either want to add solid NTR paths throughout the game or remove all NTR altogether. I can enjoy games with or without NTR but games with limited NTR scenes seem to be intentionally trying to displease both NTR fans and those that don't like it. Despite my personal indifference to NTR a game with limited NTR scenes that are rape scenes are not even remotely interesting to me.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Seems to me the worst thing you could do as a game creator is to put 1 or 2 forced NTR scenes in your game. Considering the market around this single topic you either want to add solid NTR paths throughout the game or remove all NTR altogether. I can enjoy games with or without NTR but games with limited NTR scenes seem to be intentionally trying to displease both NTR fans and those that don't like it. Despite my personal indifference to NTR a game with limited NTR scenes that are rape scenes are not even remotely interesting to me.
1 or 2 forced NTR scene, when nobody asked for that and a sex scene with monique that everybody want for years, but the dev won't deliver, yeah the dev want to displease his fans and he did it with me.

ANTI_NWO

Aug 24, 2022
i am in two missions..
Meet Sara in the sauna (everyday - night - Sara house and
Visit Jessica (everyday - evening - jessica house and i can't do anything.. the first mission nothing happens in the sauna and on the second it says work in progress:rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow. Someone rated this trash 5-stars today.
Spambot? Dev's brother? Bestie? Or just some troll?
True Believer.

Nooooo not my Monique. I've been waiting for years. Bfahahah. Shit man so no Monique content yet? I'm a put this on the shelf then.tsktstsktsk!!
well you can wait some years more.

Hi first of all the game is great and what about impregnation in future updates
1st they'd have to have sex.

What is the incest content
mc can fuck his auntie.

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Nooooo not my Monique. I've been waiting for years. Bfahahah. Shit man so no Monique content yet? I'm a put this on the shelf then.tsktstsktsk!!
we've seen so many videos of Monique getting fucked in the ass(not in the game but in this post),can't you watch them?
they are great!!!!

Reactions: Arthas407

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
i am in two missions..
Meet Sara in the sauna (everyday - night - Sara house and
Visit Jessica (everyday - evening - jessica house and i can't do anything.. the first mission nothing happens in the sauna and on the second it says work in progress:rolleyes:
Jessica house ??

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
This game started out great. Big potential. Then it turned into a sandbox game. Everything went downhill from there. Content was slow, it was buggy, no proper walkthrough or lead as to what to to next. Just an absolute mess. With so many other games out this days, I gave this one a pass. It's just not worth the time. If the developer had used the original design and turn this into a sandbox, he would have finished the game by now and credited this under his belt. Potentially a good game but poorly executed. What a waste.

Apr 30, 2021
This game started out great. Big potential. Then it turned into a sandbox game. Everything went downhill from there. Content was slow, it was buggy, no proper walkthrough or lead as to what to to next. Just an absolute mess. With so many other games out this days, I gave this one a pass. It's just not worth the time. If the developer had used the original design and turn this into a sandbox, he would have finished the game by now and credited this under his belt. Potentially a good game but poorly executed. What a waste.
The sandbox part was good. It was killed by lack of progress and focusing on forced trans stuff

doggnash

Feb 20, 2020
I really don't understand this game....
After all this time,

1 BJ
1 get forced to drink your own cum or getting slap
1 HJ ourselves

All this blue balling.... just fuck them hard and destroy them already!

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes