2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know how to meet her but how do I work for her? I can pay her for sex but I want to work for her so how do I start that?
I can't remember now, but I think you need to let her take the MC from behind (dominate him basically), have him meet her again, and then agree to do work? Something along those lines.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't remember now, but I think you need to let her take the MC from behind (dominate him basically), have him meet her again, and then agree to do work? Something along those lines.
yea needs to let that futa to fuck mc and then meet again. all explained in wt-pdf.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Indecent desires 0.23
with dno007 gallery and cheats mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Pixeldrain

Other mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/org.indecent.desires/game" folder
Universal RenPy Mod rpa works in the above folder, remember to extract.
Updated my Android port to 0.23

Reactions: sanmal and Ballmena

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
the game is really good up until the point Sarah is having a shower.
the rain drop's look like sand falling through a flour sifter, then stopping in mid air, then continuing to fall

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
the game is really good up until the point Sarah is having a shower.
the rain drop's look like sand falling through a flour sifter, then stopping in mid air, then continuing to fall
Hmm... interesting, I made a move here to notice the dripping water in the shower, it really looks like sand :KEK:

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

RomanLegionIV

Sep 24, 2022
If I'm being an idiot you guys are free to call me one but how do I open the map? I've gotten to the sandbox part of the game but the map won't open when I click it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If I'm being an idiot you guys are free to call me one but how do I open the map? I've gotten to the sandbox part of the game but the map won't open when I click it?
You can only open the map in certain locations (most outside locations, although not all). Make sure there's no line through the map when you try to click on it. This version of the map means you cannot use it.
map_disabled.png
If there's nothing at all covering the map, you should be able to make use of it.
map.png
If you see the second version of this button and you still don't get a response when clicking it, there's a bug.

Reactions: Arthas407

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can use map when you get out of house, click door on right (barely visible) on same corridor as mc's room's door.

One might say that its content is indecent.
and many would say crap.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
May 2, 2020
Is there a way to fully unlock gallery? this game needs a full unlock gallery or to be switched to a VN mode instead of Sandbox... it's way to complex and time consuming.... honestly not worth the grind nor the struggle to understand what you'res supposed to do next

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to fully unlock gallery? this game needs a full unlock gallery or to be switched to a VN mode instead of Sandbox... it's way to complex and time consuming.... honestly not worth the grind nor the struggle to understand what you'res supposed to do next
in-game wt hints what to do. gallery unlocker isn't worth it since THERE IS NOTHING worth to view (besides aiko shower sex and gia picnic sex) unless likes to see mc getting fucked by futa and gays.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes